The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

You've won our Town Hall

BHW6OVZCYAAjKTt.jpg

Top performance.

The workrate, intensity and at times the guile that we have been missing this season was all on show tonight.

Well done lads and Mancini!

Awesome result,will shut the media up for a few minutes.......

They are already stating the Rags aren't playing as well as they did earlier in the season..... Just a little credit please!

Got to say i was disappointed in Yaya,he looked like he was already on the Wembley coach to me.Silva,not his night either and Joe looked a tad shaky.

Nasri did well,fair play.

Milner and Barry fantastic.

The rest not far behind.

We really need to work on our final ball and set pices though,they let us down.We'd have a far better goal difference if we sorted that out.

Great night!

Kun Aguero said:
Other rag on fb "James Milner is like that kid on your Sunday team who gets picked every week because his dad is the manager " fuck off!
And phil jones gets picked as he must be sucking off baconface...fcuk them would love it if stoke did beat the cnuts on sunday,just to see the panic in their faces at the thought that it could happen again....

neville says he has a bad season not scoring enough goals but did not say he has been injured for most of it

Will purple conk be to distraught to speak to the cameras tonight ?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:14 pm --<br /><br />Will purple conk be to distraught to speak to the cameras tonight ?

don't sky realise aguero has been injured for half the season as they keep on about how he hasn't scored as many as last year. Only aguero could have scored that goal. A utd player would have thrown himself to the floor under challenge to con a penalty

dobobobo said:
This is how you do it Phil Jones:

iqpoe8tPaiCAw.gif

I could watch that all night. It is a thing of beauty. Bring on Chelsea.

Rammy Blue said:
Tossers in the studio desperate to say it was offside on first goal.

Wankers.

Wonder of they'll show grannyshagger's two footer?

They can go on about bit all night as far as I'm concerned, it wasn't given, we won, they lost, they can all fuck off!

I've never felt more like singing the Blues...................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.