The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Well done blues, a well deserved win.
Not a flash in the pan or a performance out of the ordinary, just City being City and United being United. It truly showed who should be top of the premier league by rights, and just who are the spawny fuckers.
Lets end this season on a high, win the FA Cup and follow up with a strong season next year.
Proud to be blue.

To all the Mancini doubters & outers.........

2 games with as near as damn it our strongest team playing. Total domination, 6 scored & only 1 conceded (and that was a ricochet own goal). Every team has injuries & suspensions to deal with, but if we'd had the players that Mancini wanted, none of that would have mattered as we would have been able to swap like for like.

Anyway, that's in the past now & tonight proved what I've said all season long which is our strongest 11 is better than their strongest 11. Before tonight's match my phone was red hot with Rags taking the piss saying tonight was going to be their coronation! Well the only coronation I've seen tonight is Coronation Street! Lol

It was also good to see Monkey Boy Neville having to congratulate us through gritted teeth & the Glaswegian Wino still insisting that ManUre were the better team! Dream on you fucking drunkard skid mark! :-)

Oh my God.....

Enjoyed every last second of that. Felt strangely comfortable, we were easily the best side, and what's that daft red bulbous nosed twat on about? Best side in the second half???

Thank you so much Blues, I was dreading work tomorrow, but bring it on :)

Praying for Silva for Sunday...Wembley here I come!

Agueroooooooooooooooooooo!!

johnmc said:
SuperSilva said:
Anyone got a GIF of Ageuro's celebration... I am sure he pointed at the City badge as he was running.. anyone confirm?!

He certainly did.

BRILLIANT... I knew it! Aguero aint going no where in Summer... Thats a big F*CK off to Real Madrid then!

Kompany's tweet, lol

Vincent Kompany said:
Can't stop scoring. Lol
Phenomenal team performance!
And to our fans.. #MCFC #MCFC #MCFC #MCFC #MCFC #MCFC #MCFC!! :-)

Just seen welbecks challenge on clichy again.

How the fuck was that not a red?

Right in front of Dean aswell.

Simply stunning. We were the better team, played the better football, looked hungrier. Definitely the best performance of the season for me. So proud tonight I could almost give Mancini a season long reprieve ...

I did say almost ... ;)

Only negative has got to be losing Silva ... hope he's fit for Sunday, if not, we've still got enough to turn over the rent boys.

Oh and Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

w4hammer said:
Blueband Brother said:
Get in!!

(couldnt see the game because of dental procedure- nightmare!!!)

How did nasri play?

fucking awfull mate. im not a city fan but he is the worst player on your squad. he's a black hole!

Genuinely? Personally thought he ran the game at times playing in the middle and his assist for Milner and ball retention before it was stunning.

Unfair to say any City player had less than a great performance tonight.

Do you think Bacon-face will get up at 4.30 tomorrow to watch the replay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.