The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

dobobobo said:
SuperSilva said:
Anyone got a GIF of Ageuro's celebration... I am sure he pointed at the City badge as he was running.. anyone confirm?!

Punched his chest, he can punch anything for all I care so long as he doesn't harm his beautiful feet.

Bit you want is at 0:45 seconds.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwH1siQE6F8[/youtube]

You signed Phil Jones we signed Kun Aguero:)

He left half their team chasing shadows there. Fucking outrageous goal.

SuperSilva said:
johnmc said:
SuperSilva said:
Anyone got a GIF of Ageuro's celebration... I am sure he pointed at the City badge as he was running.. anyone confirm?!

He certainly did.

BRILLIANT... I knew it! Aguero aint going no where in Summer... Thats a big F*CK off to Real Madrid then!

I'm not looking to cause an upset after a derby win, but he didn't point to the badge. He punched his chest which i've seen many a goal scorer do over the years.

Like I said in my last post with the video, I don't care if he did or not. He has never let us down and that's what matters to me.

BillyShears said:
Simply stunning. We were the better team, played the better football, looked hungrier. Definitely the best performance of the season for me. So proud tonight I could almost give Mancini a season long reprieve ...

I did say almost ... ;)

Only negative has got to be losing Silva ... hope he's fit for Sunday, if not, we've still got enough to turn over the rent boys.

Oh and Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Bloody Hell Billy...You been on the pop?

United fans trying to claim that their side 'didn't play well' , but in all honesty City were magnificent tonite , with just the one error allowing the rags their goal ...... i'd query Joe Harts positioning on that free kick.

We were 'at the races' right from the word go , and it would be difficult to name a City man of the match ..... Silva , Kompany , Nastasic , Clichy , Zabaleta , we could go on and on ..... very few players , if any , didn't put their all into tonites performance , we looked to be a very good side.

The rags in the pub i was in were absolutely pig sick , and they must be sick of the sight of Aguero , what a finish that was ...... a brilliant , brilliant goal from a class act !

Sweet win for Manchester City tonight.Milner scored a great goal but Agureo goal was outstanding what a goal to win the Derby.I love it when we beat scum.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 pm --<br /><br />Sweet win for Manchester City tonight.Milner scored a great goal but Agureo goal was outstanding what a goal to win the Derby.I love it when we beat scum.

Sweet win for Manchester City tonight.Milner scored a great goal but Agureo goal was outstanding what a goal to win the Derby.I love it when we beat scum.

dobobobo said:
SuperSilva said:
johnmc said:
He certainly did.

BRILLIANT... I knew it! Aguero aint going no where in Summer... Thats a big F*CK off to Real Madrid then!

I'm not looking to cause an upset after a derby win, but he didn't point to the badge. He punched his chest which i've seen many a goal scorer do over the years.

Like I said in my last post with the video, I don't care if he did or not. He has never let us down and that's what matters to me.

No it was definitely the badge mate.

We pissed on your parade
We pissed on your parade
We are City and we are here to stay!!!

Crawl back to your home raggs where you belong. Damn, I'm still buzzing and can't go to sleep!

Football wise we fuck all over the red wankers. You can stick you kick and rush up your arse.

Sergioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.