The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Blue Tooth said:
LoveCity said:
Christ, they are deluded! They have the highest paid player in the country who threatened to quit and join us, and still believe this mantra. BTW that isn't blondie from their Sunderland game last season is it?

article-2305934-192EA2A0000005DC-587_634x435.jpg

Our players beat your players 2-1...Now Fuck Off Home.

Short sweet and just a great response... Sit down and shut the fuck up blondie.. ow and take your shit banner with you..

Don't know if any of you other lads and lasses who went tonight saw the shit banner/flag thing that some 13 year olds pulled out just before kick off saying "Manchester power change" or sumin like that, it was just a shit idea that had then also been extremely poorly executed

Blue Tooth said:
LoveCity said:
Christ, they are deluded! They have the highest paid player in the country who threatened to quit and join us, and still believe this mantra. BTW that isn't blondie from their Sunderland game last season is it?

Hahaha nice one!

Our players make money? So Cantona and Rooney don't do they? Thick fuckers!

Good team performance and i can't specifically point out a player who had a bad game.

Milner or Barry were my motm contenders.

01MANC said:
rickmcfc said:
[bigimg]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a628/rickmanchester/9734D917-6A2E-49F7-BF55-D31B393D3D22-18546-00000C5FD2299472_zpsfce75b4f.jpg[/bigimg]

Fuc#ing brilliant!!

Phil Jones...he's the gimp that keeps on giving.
Why Jones always make strange face when Kun scores?

chicagoblues said:
01MANC said:
rickmcfc said:
[bigimg]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a628/rickmanchester/9734D917-6A2E-49F7-BF55-D31B393D3D22-18546-00000C5FD2299472_zpsfce75b4f.jpg[/bigimg]

Fuc#ing brilliant!!

Because it forces him into labour, hes trying to push it out

Crouchinho said:
chicagoblues said:
01MANC said:
Fuc#ing brilliant!!

Because it forces him into labour, hes trying to push it out
HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fucking excellent

To be fair the banner has a point, rio, Rvp and Rooney are on 200 pounds a week, I have it on good authority its got so bad the wages theyre living on pot noodles. They've never spent money either. Carrick, Rio, Rvp, Rooney, de gay and young were all from the youth squad

Churchill123 said:
Blue Tooth said:
LoveCity said:

Short sweet and just a great response... Sit down and shut the fuck up blondie.. ow and take your shit banner with you..

Calling her a blonde is rather generous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.