The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Andouble said:
any photos out there of Aguero running toward the away fans after scoring?

Love him to bits.

Come on City!!!!!! Won't be going to sleep any time soon

to answer my own question, would like a larger version!

soc_g_aguero_300.jpg

Deepest Blue said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
You sign Phil Jones and we sign Kun Aguero

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHW6iI6CQAEqugl.jpg:large[/bigimg]

God Phil Jones is a handsome chappy isn't he!
Yes.
Anyone else got city top on and considering banging the mrs sensuous tonight, or just me

I thought Rooney should have been sent off for a second yellow late in the second half. I counted six swears towards the ref within 5 seconds.

I thought city deserved the win overall, not an awful lot in it first half.

I thought Milner was very good, man of the match for me. That young natastic bloke I thought was good too. Wasn't impressed with nasri or tevez but the rest did well.

Giggs was a bellend all match and so was Rooney. Once city hit the second I thought united responded poorly by being petulant and complaining at the ref. Bar the silva booking and maybe not sending giggs off I thought the ref done a decent enough job.

Now it's time to batter chelsea in the cup then roll over like a golden retriever for tottenham (please)

Crouchinho said:
I thought city deserved the win overall, not an awful lot in it first half.

I thought Milner was very good, man of the match for me. That young natastic bloke I thought was good too. Wasn't impressed with nasri or tevez but the rest did well.

Giggs was a bellend all match and so was Rooney. Once city hit the second I thought united responded poorly by being petulant and complaining at the ref. Bar the silva booking and maybe not sending giggs off I thought the ref done a decent enough job.

Now it's time to batter chelsea in the cup then roll over like a golden retriever for tottenham (please)

only if you sell us Bale pre-match ;).

City can I say that you have made me so proud to be a fan for some 48 years (watching) and even Rags in my Mid Cheshire local have decided that we earned our win through hard work and a combination of at times good luck,but moreso we went for a win and not sitting back and trying to stiffle the game.
Hopefully this has meant a further stay of execution for Bobby Manc.

oakiecokie said:
City can I say that you have made me so proud to be a fan for some 48 years (watching) and even Rags in my Mid Cheshire local have decided that we earned our win through hard work and a combination of at times good luck,but moreso we went for a win and not sitting back and trying to stiffle the game.
Hopefully this has meant a further stay of execution for Bobby Manc.
Until tomorrow mate, night I'm pist as a twat;)

Second half video download from the matchday forum could not go any slower, I need to watch it again before bed.

I wonder if anyone on RedCafe updated their thread on "City +20 Pts League Title" so that they could still feel like they had something to play for and keep the season interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.