The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

baildon blue said:
Still buzzing today after last night.Did you notice are players ,didnt go crackers in front of their fans.Like they did at are place.City have class United dont.
I think everyone knows that but I guess it doesnt to say it again lol! Both their club and fans are classless bunch of .....

was reading rag café today and its fair to say they tell it as it is , well mostly. refreshing to see tbh.
there was one fan not best please with their own team mind, this made me smile. football clubs do this to people :)

Sally Cinnamon
First Team Sub

Posts: 6,967 Just fuck off united ya fuckin useless cunts. Young starting and Kags coming on with about a minute left. Fuck off you absolute fucking spastics. Can't even remember the last time we played well. Fuck off

baildon blue said:
Still buzzing today after last night.Did you notice are players ,didnt go crackers in front of their fans.Like they did at are place.City have class United dont.
It's a good point and its because they don't give a fuck about their 'fans', they just like to rub other fans' faces in it, the cunts

One thing that really annoyed me last night......

Right at the end of the game we had a free kick deep into stoppage time and for some reason rather than play it short and run down the clock Yaya fired it into Aguero who couldn't control it leading to united breaking away and getting a last minute corner.

Ok we won last night and we played well but looking at our Champions league form especially in Madrid it is clear we still seem to play with lack of tactical awareness as to when a game needs to be seen out.

I know some will say Yaya should get credit for being positive but for me it was reckless and I just hope someone behind the scenes bollocked him for it as it could have led to another Jammy last minute goal for them.

Next season for me will be a true test as to how far our team has come we've had our honeymoon period with the big boys we now need to deliver week in week out and not allow another silly points gap and early European exit.

This isn't meant as a negative post I'm over the moon just think it needs to be addressed as it's often our downfall and without the little lapses I think we could be awesome.

what impressed me most about last night was the fact that we completely dominated them all over the pitch for vast parts of the game.......without Yaya being his normal dominate influence (im not saying he played badly...he played well...but he didnt stand out last night as the dominant force he can be and has shown to be against them in the past.)

squirtyflower said:
baildon blue said:
It's a good point and its because they don't give a fuck about their 'fans', they just like to rub other fans' faces in it, the *****

I think it's an important point, they felt the need to celebrate in front of us, and goad us, at the time I thought why would they do that, but thinking about it now I think it shows, how insecure they and their fans are and how much the six swan really hurt them

Ducado said:
squirtyflower said:
baildon blue said:
It's a good point and its because they don't give a fuck about their 'fans', they just like to rub other fans' faces in it, the *****

I think it's an important point, they felt the need to celebrate in front of us, and goad us, at the time I thought why would they do that, but thinking about it now I think it shows, how insecure they and their fans are and how much the six swan really hurt them
I'm not convinced
I think they have always been like that, it's their arrogance
They buy arrogant twats as it fits the scum profile, van Rapist was the same at the arse, remember him celebrating at the city fans rather than the arse ones at the Etihad for the Adebayour win

Re: One thing that really annoyed me last night......

kiam06 said:
Right at the end of the game we had a free kick deep into stoppage time and for some reason rather than play it short and run down the clock Yaya fired it into Aguero who couldn't control it leading to united breaking away and getting a last minute corner.

Ok we won last night and we played well but looking at our Champions league form especially in Madrid it is clear we still seem to play with lack of tactical awareness as to when a game needs to be seen out.

I know some will say Yaya should get credit for being positive but for me it was reckless and I just hope someone behind the scenes bollocked him for it as it could have led to another Jammy last minute goal for them.

Next season for me will be a true test as to how far our team has come we've had our honeymoon period with the big boys we now need to deliver week in week out and not allow another silly points gap and early European exit.

This isn't meant as a negative post I'm over the moon just think it needs to be addressed as it's often our downfall and without the little lapses I think we could be awesome.

very very good post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.