The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Rags at work

To be honest , the rags at my work were ok ! .it near on boiled over on a couple of occasions last season so I think we have all come to the point where we don't push it too far. Not worth Losing ya job over. There's three 'big' rags at my work, one could just about manage to make eye contact with me but said fook all . The other one said we wanted it more and is on about puttin a bet on for us to win it . The other said he really wanted to wrap it up last night but now its got some nerves goin .

To be honest, I think last season still cuts deep and they're keepin their cards close to their chest . Don't want to gob off too much just I case it back fires .

You'll be able to publish this story, it's that riveting!

BlueHalli said:
To be honest , the rags at my work were ok ! .it near on boiled over on a couple of occasions last season so I think we have all come to the point where we don't push it too far. Not worth Losing ya job over. There's three 'big' rags at my work, one could just about manage to make eye contact with me but said fook all . The other one said we wanted it more and is on about puttin a bet on for us to win it . The other said he really wanted to wrap it up last night but now its got some nerves goin .

To be honest, I think last season still cuts deep and they're keepin their cards close to their chest . Don't want to gob off too much just I case it back fires .

That's the feeling I get from them.

funny tourists vid at the swamp

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLJtbgQaeE&feature=share[/youtube]

Vienna_70 said:
BlueHalli said:

That's the feeling I get from them.

It's taking a while but they are slowly beginning to realise that we are here to stay, and last night just confirmed it again to them

That young lady should have a medal for that, could have took goose green with her!

Still buzzing today after last night.Did you notice are players ,didnt go crackers in front of their fans.Like they did at are place.City have class United dont.

baildon blue said:
Still buzzing today after last night.Did you notice are players ,didnt go crackers in front of their fans.Like they did at are place.City have class United dont.

Tell me something I don't know pal! - OW and it's not just their players who don't have any class, the fans are just as classless

Deepest Blue said:
Hey pisscan, your best ever squad got caned by a bunch of mercenaries with no class AGAIN.

And there's no doubt about that.

this, again.

-- Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm --

teddykgb said:
the best part about watching Sergio's goal that isn't the actual strike is watching MUFC captain Patrice Evra make absolutely no attempt to play his position as Aguero runs into his space and drills the game winner. Watch it again, he doesn't even make it inside the penalty area!

iqpoe8tPaiCAw.gif

i've just had my tea and watched this all the time i was chewing. The more i see it the better it is.
As an individual go it's up there with some of the best i've seen, including Barnes Maradonna giggs and SWP'S.

Also, watch Sergio after he's hit it and is falling to the ground. He gets up quicker than a rat up a drain pipe. Stunning goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.