The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Obviously the win is all that matters, which is sweeeeeet.

However, the Nasri sub -plot is very intriguing and relevant as there are real and valid concerns about his capacity to perform in important situations like today and his readiness to step up and become a reliable member of the teams' effort.

From the replies, I gather that he did Ok and was involved in the first goal, which is encouraging....i guess.

Perhaps, he may still have a future at the club.

Great win by the lads. Well done. Bring on Chelsea.

We did a number on them tonight out played and out thought, I'm always a proud blue, but we shit in there champagne tonight:)

Blueband Brother said:
Obviously the win is all that matters, which is sweeeeeet.

However, the Nasri sub -plot is very intriguing and relevant as there are real and valid concerns about his capacity to perform in important situations like today and his readiness to step up and become a reliable member of the teams' effort.

From the replies, I gather that he did Ok and was involved in the first goal, which is encouraging....i guess.

Perhaps, he may still have a future at the club.

Great win by the lads. Well done. Bring on Chelsea.

Anyone who says Nasri was ok doesn't understand football.

He was fucking shite

The post match interview with Mancini was very strange, I can't make out what's going on in the man's head.

Are the rags Wimbledon in disguise? No technique, no quality in the middle, just fling it in the box every time and see who it bounces off. Imagine watching such fucking shit week in week out thinking you're watching a proper team!!

Nothing surprising about tonight, we're the better team and only got ourselves to blame for not still being in the run-in. Great night though, our lads were class.

We outplayed them all the way, well done City.

We fight to the end, we fight to the end.

The Boys in Blue never give in.

Every single player gave 100% thank you City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.