The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna go enjoy it. Whatever happens were Champions at kick off and we'll be champions at the end and they cant take that away from us yet.
Got a feelin tho after the woeful trips to the likes of Sunderland and Southampton where we got turned over we'll be up for this and take the 3 points.
Lets face it they may be winning the league this year possibly buy a huge margin but theyve been crap in the main as have we and if we get at em we can beat them.

Apparently the 'surprise' is a march to the ground by a couple of thousand, starting from the Metro.

The club have been working with them to recreate the Madrid atmosphere and the United mega mix will be at full volume on the PA an hour before kick-off.

A bit like a Nazi rally, but the participants are even bigger twats.

Although I prefer Milner in the middle, I think we might be best playing him on the right for this game. Zaba has been known to get forward more this season and with the threat that they carry from the wings we could do with Milner' work rate to cover him, Nasri just doesn't offer that. If it's getting towards the end of the game and we need a goal then we could take Barry off for Nasri, drop Milner into Barry's position and put Nasri out wide.

The team for this game IMO should be:

Hart
Zab - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
Barry - Yaya
Milner - Tevez - Silva
Agüero

As said before, Dzeko from the start would play into Vidic's hands. Get Aguero starting and his pace can terrify camel gob (again). If we play up then we can win this quite comfortably, their defence should always be vulnerable to our strike force.

Balo's Backheel said:
Although I prefer Milner in the middle, I think we might be best playing him on the right for this game. Zaba has been known to get forward more this season and with the threat that they carry from the wings we could do with Milner' work rate to cover him, Nasri just doesn't offer that. If it's getting towards the end of the game and we need a goal then we could take Barry off for Nasri, drop Milner into Barry's position and put Nasri out wide.

The team for this game IMO should be:

Hart
Zab - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
Barry - Yaya
Milner - Tevez - Silva
Agüero

As said before, Dzeko from the start would play into Vidic's hands. Get Aguero starting and his pace can terrify camel gob (again). If we play up then we can win this quite comfortably, their defence should always be vulnerable to our strike force.
Agree with everything you just said there. Ferdinand can't cope with aguero he gives him the run around mostly in the second half when the game becomes more open.

Did the 6-1 last swamp derby really happen, cos all the pundits and pre match ads
Seem to be going out of their way not to mention it .probably under orders by bacon chops.if it had been the other way round we would be getting it rammed down our throats.

vincent&co said:
Did the 6-1 last swamp derby really happen, cos all the pundits and pre match ads
Seem to be going out of their way not to mention it .probably under orders by bacon chops.if it had been the other way round we would be getting it rammed down our throats.

I was watching the premier league preview show on sky last night and there were 10 shots of utd scoring goals before they went to a clip of mancini interview.they dont even hide the bias anymore

Think we've got too much to do to actually win the league, but if we beat them on Monday night, it could finish a lot closer than everybodies predicting

After what happened last season, a victory for us could give them serious jitters and they've still got to play Arsenal and Chelsea as well as tricky away trips to West Brom and Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.