The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Apparently the 'surprise' is a march to the ground by a couple of thousand, starting from the Metro.

The club have been working with them to recreate the Madrid atmosphere and the United mega mix will be at full volume on the PA an hour before kick-off.

A bit like a Nazi rally, but the participants are even bigger twats.

That made me laugh

Tbilisi said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Apparently the 'surprise' is a march to the ground by a couple of thousand, starting from the Metro.

The club have been working with them to recreate the Madrid atmosphere and the United mega mix will be at full volume on the PA an hour before kick-off.

A bit like a Nazi rally, but the participants are even bigger twats.

That made me laugh

Won't help the 11 players they put on the park but let them have their jollies.

We better win this because in the "REAL" league table we're only one point ahead of the scousers according to Debatable Decisions which reckons we've enjoyed more incorrect decisions than any team and United have suffered from more incorrect decisions than any team this season! ;)

[bigimg]http://www.debatabledecisions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/DD31.png[/bigimg]

must win for me, want to make sure we aren't dragged into that three way fight between Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. Gotta keep them at a comfortable distance.

didsburyblu said:
I'm just gonna go enjoy it. Whatever happens were Champions at kick off and we'll be champions at the end and they cant take that away from us yet.
Got a feelin tho after the woeful trips to the likes of Sunderland and Southampton where we got turned over we'll be up for this and take the 3 points.
Lets face it they may be winning the league this year possibly buy a huge margin but theyve been crap in the main as have we and if we get at em we can beat them.
Top post, I also think we can take them at OT, what have we got to lose, a bit of piss taking for 24 hrs, then a wembley trip again, not worried at all, fucking glad we are playing Chelseas Sunday and not that fucking sad bunch of inbreads.

TonyBook said:
Time for some revenge.

A clinically executed performance is what is called for. 1-6 would do nicely again.

If we could also beat them again at Wembley and win the FA Cup, that would take some of the shine off their year.

Sod the scousers, City have always been the team they hate the most.
I beg to differ i think they hate the scousers more because of their history and trophies.

cant wait for monday... derby day is alot different in canada.... the amount of people in society that actually know/care is so minimal, it is amazing. always the rags that dont watch but happen to see or hear the score and therefore give it the biggun without batting an eye. we are all used to it by now ;)

Charley Farley said:
TonyBook said:
Time for some revenge.

A clinically executed performance is what is called for. 1-6 would do nicely again.

If we could also beat them again at Wembley and win the FA Cup, that would take some of the shine off their year.

Sod the scousers, City have always been the team they hate the most.
I beg to differ i think they hate the scousers more because of their history and trophies.

plus rags and scousers are both full of plastic wanker fans and share a 'derby' match what with being in the same city and everything

I must be on my own as Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Yaya would be on the bench for me on Monday. Win, lose or draw will have no effect on our season. Losing any of them to suspension or injury for the Chelsea game will have an effect.

Hart

Zabaleta (or Richards/Maicon if fit enough)
Kolo
Lescott
Clichy

Garcia
Barry

Milner
Tevez
Nasri

Dzeko

Subs - Pantilimon, Kompany, Nastastic, Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Sinclair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.