The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bondsman said:
After watching sky sports highlight every anti Mancini and anti city headline in today's papers I am just as excited for tonight as always. Being able to walk into work head high after a derby makes a working week bearable. I don't care when a derby is played it's always as important as a cup final in my eyes. Anyone who does not care needs to give their head a wobble have some pride, don't let's hand them the title graciously lets make them wait for it as long as possible ffs

100% this. Lets give it to them and more. I am confident the boys will rise to the occasion. 2-1 City.

3 points, simples really think we'll tear them a new arsehole tonite, tonite is the nite it comes together

Time for the team to prove that this season is worth finishing well. Lets win all our remaining matches.

I’m sat in the Utd end tonight. Done it a few times. Once for the Munich anniversary game and when Rooney scored his overhead kick.

Said id never do it again as it’s a horrible experience but got offered a free ticket and couldn’t resist watching the blue's.

Wish me look!

jared said:
Time for the team to prove that this season is worth finishing well. Lets win all our remaining matches.

We always want to win and this one is high on the list but as long as we stitch up second place with the bonus of some good results and performances ala Chelsea home , Arsenal Away etc in the remaining games all should be ok.

mrn1981 said:
I’m sat in the Utd end tonight. Done it a few times. Once for the Munich anniversary game and when Rooney scored his overhead kick.

Said id never do it again as it’s a horrible experience but got offered a free ticket and couldn’t resist watching the blue's.

Wish me look!

don't know how people do it, my dad did it for the munich anniversary game and i have no idea how he didn't celebrate when we scored.

i wouldn't be able to keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.