The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
FC Rag Trafford are essence of steaming sniveliing coyote turd. Do them, do them, do them.

They are some wet blankets on here Pam that need a good kick up the arse

bobmcfc said:
Pam said:
FC Rag Trafford are essence of steaming sniveliing coyote turd. Do them, do them, do them.

They are some wet blankets on here Pam that need a good kick up the arse

I know, Bob.

karen7 said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
Theirs plenty having a go at Bobby
They should be focusing the hate on the red shite gloating all over twitter

it really bothers me that on a derby day folk are having a go at bobby,it has really gotten out of hand. come on city

Is all hope really lost ? If its come to a time when people don't even discuss this match on the very day it's being played then we are fooked. This is derby day ffs ! Once upon a time that meant something

fuck them come on city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to stick to the rags win lose or draw I will be behind the boys every second of every minute!!! and reminding every single one of rags in the swamp how much WE humiliated them and how me WE broke their hearts and how WE made them cry

I cant wait CTID

karen7 said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
Theirs plenty having a go at Bobby
They should be focusing the hate on the red shite gloating all over twitter

it really bothers me that on a derby day folk are having a go at bobby,it has really gotten out of hand. come on city

You know what they're like, this gob-shite merchant minority. Talk about an agenda. How pathetic. Call themselves true blues? Yeah, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.