The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a very weird atmosphere in our office, which is unfortunately based a 2 minute walk from the swamp.

The reds are basically relieved that they have the points cushion, because most of them think that we will win tonight

They aren't gobbing off, or giving it the big one today, its very weird

I really hope we do them tonight, and they drop bollocks away at stoke and west ham, would love to see their faces

Cheadle Blue said:
Its a very weird atmosphere in our office, which is unfortunately based a 2 minute walk from the swamp.

The reds are basically relieved that they have the points cushion, because most of them think that we will win tonight

They aren't gobbing off, or giving it the big one today, its very weird

I really hope we do them tonight, and they drop bollocks away at stoke and west ham, would love to see their faces

i can't see them losing their lead now but it would be funny to see them drop 6 points and watch them squirm.

For all those going tonight, just let them know who the champions of england are and whose going to win the cup. I`ve been going since 1969-70 season and would love to be at the swamp singing `WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND.` JUST GIVE TO EM.

FC Rag Trafford are essence of steaming sniveliing coyote turd. Do them, do them, do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.