The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Sorry bud. But I don't think we can.

Play the best team avaialble and worry about Chelsea after.

With an injured Silva and a suspended Yaya? No thanks. Barry and Garcia are international players that a dozen teams in the league would want to have, they aren't two young kids or lads out of the crowd.

We could lose with Yaya and Silva playing, or we could win and then win against Chelsea but after Tevez in 2011 i don't want to risk that chance and i don't think Mancini will either.

Not sure Yaya is suspended nor he is on 9 yellows. If I am wrong I apologise.

As i said i am not prepared to take the chance.

WNRH said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:
With an injured Silva and a suspended Yaya? No thanks. Barry and Garcia are international players that a dozen teams in the league would want to have, they aren't two young kids or lads out of the crowd.

We could lose with Yaya and Silva playing, or we could win and then win against Chelsea but after Tevez in 2011 i don't want to risk that chance and i don't think Mancini will either.

He isn't suspened nor is he on 9 yellows, so the only risk is injury.

If I was Fergie, and saw a teamsheet minus Yaya, I'd be delighted. As I said; Chelsea can wait.

Play the strongest 11. Beat Utd and put pressure on them just because it'd be interesting to see how they handle it. Nothing has gone wrong for them this season and their next two games are against sides who both need points. Let's just make it more challenging for them.

Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

If I was Fergie, and saw a teamsheet minus Yaya, I'd be delighted. As I said; Chelsea can wait.

A sending off will result in him missing the Chelsea game whether it is a straight red or two yellows. It doesn't matter if he will get suspended or not or injured or not, why risk the chance?

They will be delighted but so what? Will a win for us change where the trophy is heading. We are still going to finish runners up to them so what does it matter if it is 12, 15 or 18?

I want Yaya, Silva, Aguero and Kompany free to play on Sunday against Chelsea. They may all play on Monday and get through it with no problems but do you want to take that chance?

Old Trafford, Old Trafford ... We Are Coming
Old Trafford, Old Trafford ... We Pray
Old Trafford, Old Trafford ... We Are Coming
We Wont Be Hiding At The End Of May ... "CITY"

Strongest 11.

We need to produce a real performance and yes, the league has been lost but more importantly, they have got the mental edge over us again and this is the game to wrestle it back so that we finish the season in the right way and go into the summer high in confidence again.

WNRH said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:

A sending off will result in him missing the Chelsea game whether it is a straight red or two yellows. It doesn't matter if he will get suspended or not or injured or not, why risk the chance?

They will be delighted but so what? Will a win for us change where the trophy is heading. We are still going to finish runners up to them so what does it matter if it is 12, 15 or 18?

I want Yaya, Silva, Aguero and Kompany free to play on Sunday against Chelsea. They may all play on Monday and get through it with no problems but do you want to take that chance?

YES FFS

There's absolutely no way Mancini will play anything other than a full strength starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.