The Derby Post Match Thread

Their manager might be a bit of a joke, but he is far from inept, he organises a fairly average squad, to be better than the sum of their parts would suggest.

yhp, he's clearly a good manager, and doing a decent job with them, despite the off-pitch farce at that club. He's made Smalling look like a competent defender.

Well, I told myself with Silva/Aguero out for as long as they are, from the next 4 PL games I'd be happy with 9 points.

4 from 6 so far with Norwich & Villa to go, if we win both of them that puts us on 10 from 12 & should be around the time of those guys returning. On top of that we've won a big match in Europe & lets see how it goes in the league cup.

A long way to go but we've played the 2 tough matches in the run without those guys & had good results in both. On schedule to have done a very good job, lets keep it up.

Agree that LvG's not inept.
Other fans could say all the same things of recent City managers, given the amount we've spent. Evidently, no matter how much you spend, it's just not that easy, but it's a very easy accusation to toss around.

I really can't see how LvG could be described as inept with United looking to a credible top 4 finisher, and it's not beyond the realms of possibility they might still be contending for the title.

I bloody love Fernandinho. Thank you very much yaya for everything but your not good enough anymore.

Let's be honest the rags dodged a massive bullet today with Aguero and Silva we'd have scored a bag full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.