The Derby Post Match Thread

Martial looks good.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Bloody annoying, but it looks like they've got a decent player there, he was their only threat, Sagna was shitting himself every time he squared him up.

Had we won most would have said we beat a very poor team anyway.Because we didn`t they are now a good team all of a sudden.Opinions hey,we shouldn`t be allowed to air them on a forum.

Course we should. It's how we learn from other people's opinions that matters. I've certainly learnt a lot from yours - and I still agree with most other posters that under the circumstances, a point is ok AND the rags are not a piss poor side

Nice to see that we can set a side up to defend, when you add Silva and Aguero to the attack we will be a very different side. Well played Otamendi and credit to Pellegrini for taking Yaya off when Fellaini looked a threat.

Good point away.

Still think there were players below par, Toure in particular - although he had one or two good moments.

Bony tired in the second half.

We're top when not even playing our best - sign of champions?

Nice to see that we can set a side up to defend, when you add Silva and Aguero to the attack we will be a very different side. Well played Otamendi and credit to Pellegrini for taking Yaya off when Fellaini looked a threat.
And yet on the match day forum people were critical of Pelle for doing that and for me it made sense to bring another good header of a defender on,for that reason alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.