The Derby Post Match Thread

It's wasn't a game to be watched again that's for sure.
Not a classic for sure, but there were elements I enjoyed about it, because it was different to what we do normally. I thought our defending was superb, best in a long time for me, I thought Fernando and Fernandhino were a great shield ahead of them, and put in a huge amount of work, especially Fernandhino who was booked early on, yet carried on like nothing had happened.

Sometimes football has other attractions, I love our normal approach, but its good to see we can do other stuff too.

Not a classic for sure, but there were elements I enjoyed about it, because it was different to what we normally. I thought our defending was superb, best in a long time for me, I thought Fernando and Fernandhino were a great shield ahead of them, and put in a huge amount of work, especially Fernandhino who was booked early on, yet carried on like nothing had happened.

Sometimes football has other attractions, I love our normal approach, but its good to see we can do other stuff too.
I thought I was alone in enjoying that aspect of the game, to me it was well managed

Not a classic for sure, but there were elements I enjoyed about it, because it was different to what we do normally. I thought our defending was superb, best in a long time for me, I thought Fernando and Fernandhino were a great shield ahead of them, and put in a huge amount of work, especially Fernandhino who was booked early on, yet carried on like nothing had happened.

We were good up to a point. I'm sure Pellegrini would have been a bit critical of our ball retention on the break. We had a lot of opportunities to break on them but in the 2nd half in particular the ball just kept coming back.

I bloody love Fernandinho. Thank you very much yaya for everything but your not good enough anymore.

Not as a forward he isn't be there again that isn't his position anyway. It was his absence from deep midfield that stopped us keeping the ball and getting going forward.

I think you're exaggerating it, I don't rate them either, but their results all season should tell you they are well organised under vg, and hard to beat, we could have taken bigger risks, I'm glad for once we didn't.
Very disappointed with our poor attempts at going forward and certainly in the first half a couple of indecisions in their box,could have resulted in something better.I don`t normally get this wound up about the Rags,but today I witnessed something my Rag friends have been saying for a while about their team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.