The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

Absolute scumbags the lot of them. That Paris fella was all bravado. Put him in a proper jail with real nasty criminals, doing real hard time and he would cry like a baby.

Well done GMP. Another gang disrupted, but sadly as one gang gets broken up another one will start up in it's place. It's an uphill battle for them!!

Id rather take my chances in Manchester. Less chance of getting wiped out in a mass shooting like those poor bastards in Colorado. Or getting the phone call that someone has gone into my daughter’s school and shot her.
Given the events of the last week in the US, it was a I guess in cheek poke at the gun culture here...which I was illuminating with the fact that I literally went shooting today and put about 200 rounds down range. Note the joke about killing the paper.

There have been numerous previous comments in threads about guns and me living in the murder capital / gang crime capital of the US, and me having guns.

Like you, I haven’t read every thread, nor understand the context of every post, so my apologies for being so opaque.

It was only scum hurting scum as far as I could see victim produced 30 odd grand in a carrier bag within hours, yes right doubt he went to Barclays for it, fuck em as long as innocent people don’t get harmed drone the bastards I say

Absolute scumbags the lot of them. That Paris fella was all bravado. Put him in a proper jail with real nasty criminals, doing real hard time and he would cry like a baby.

Well done GMP. Another gang disrupted, but sadly as one gang gets broken up another one will start up in it's place. It's an uphill battle for them!!
I need to make a call ok to who my mum haha

After watching that it wont shock you to know that I havent had chance. I went to work on Saturday afternoon and its not an exaggeration to say I came home properly at 7.30pm tonight. Ive grabbed a couple of hours kip and changed my shirt and cleaned my teeth here and there but its been mental. Ive currently got 2 people in comas, one 37 yr old bloke from a vicious assault on Sat night and one 21yr old girl from a drugs overdose this morning. In the middle of that Ive had to manage half of the uniform staff that would help do shit be taken away because a gypsy wedding went pop and 12 were arrested for possessing guns, swords and machetes while 6 are in hospital, one with a wound from a sword that has exposed his spine. No shit.
Thank you. Wouldn’t want your job for a gold clock. Our police service is one of the Things that separates us as a nation.

Given the events of the last week in the US, it was a I guess in cheek poke at the gun culture here...which I was illuminating with the fact that I literally went shooting today and put about 200 rounds down range. Note the joke about killing the paper.

There have been numerous previous comments in threads about guns and me living in the murder capital / gang crime capital of the US, and me having guns.

Like you, I haven’t read every thread, nor understand the context of every post, so my apologies for being so opaque.

Apology accepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.