The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

The ‘no comment’ to every question these scumbags are asked is just bollox. Wtf is all that about. There must be a way to use this against them in court to deter them from just spouting that bs to every question??

Finished it. I didn’t expect that at the end of the credits. That poor young man. I hope he went knowing he was the good guy. The world wants him more than these savage huns.

Made me extremely angry that programme.

Yeah, it was a gut punch that. Especially after hearing how much he was struggling during the programme, the suicide attempt etc. Horrible

The ‘no comment’ to every question these scumbags are asked is just bollox. Wtf is all that about. There must be a way to use this against them in court to deter them from just spouting that bs to every question??
It’s referred to as adverse inference..as with the caution if you later use a defence in court that you could have mentioned at the time the court can consider why didn’t you say it at the time and take it into account when considering the evidence

Its just the sensible thing to do and their solicitors will tell them to do it. Makes their case rely on the evidence they have, rather than anything coming out of your mouth.
If you are ever interviewed for anything, guilty or innocent, answer "no comment" until you get representation.

It’s referred to as adverse inference..as with the caution if you later use a defence in court that you could have mentioned at the time the court can consider why didn’t you say it at the time and take it into account when considering the evidence
However it doesn’t seem to carry the weight it should in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.