The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

It’s referred to as adverse inference..as with the caution if you later use a defence in court that you could have mentioned at the time the court can consider why didn’t you say it at the time and take it into account when considering the evidence
But it’s obviously better for these scumbags to just say no comment, otherwise they wouldn’t. It should be used as an admission of guilt

As the caution says, You have the right to remain silent
Take away that right. I know I’m talking out of turn, and realise it’ll never happen, but there must be a way to make it more difficult for these toerags to just bat off their questions. Pisses me off

Yes. Him. I’m not wet behind the ears, but fuck bumping into this ****.
View attachment 97290
Long lost brother of these two I reckon.

Pin on Funny stuff because it's funny.

Does he still run it ?

He got four and a half years in 2019 for his part in the machete/axe attack (his brother who worked there got three and a half). Don't think he got anything extra for the OCG stuff.

Haven't been in since but wouldn't surprise me if it was still in the family somehow.

Why are the jury not protected in these cases ie behind a one way screen, and also the young lad and his family should hvee been offered witness protection. No wonder the public don’t give evidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.