The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

Why are the jury not protected in these cases ie behind a one way screen, and also the young lad and his family should hvee been offered witness protection. No wonder the public don’t give evidence

Jurys are more likely to find people guilty when placed in separate rooms its been found, it lessens accountability. I think the better solution would be to get rid of a jury altogether and replace them with a panel of judges

Easy enough but its man power thatll be the issue. Need to sit there for a week counting customers
Not sure it is easy enough, but if you think you can convict all these shops quickly, you should become a Chief Super. It sounds like you might be able to irradiate money laundering overnight.

Who are the Rochdale smack rats buying off now then?
theres always people waiting to fill any gaps in supply, the war on drugs was lost decades ago and a new approach is clearly needed. The addicts also need help, many of which are victims and clearly vulnerable. this was a very sad depiction of the state of todays society. lots of lost people out there...

Not sure it is easy enough, but if you think you can convict all these shops quickly, you should become a Chief Super. It sounds like you might be able to irradiate money laundering overnight.
Do you think a cashless society could prevent this? Shirley if everything is done digitally they can’t claim 500 customers a day if they get 50?

Do you think a cashless society could prevent this? Shirley if everything is done digitally they can’t claim 500 customers a day if they get 50?
It’d change the dynamics, but whether it could stop it, I don’t know.

It'd stop the shops being useful fronts.

Money transferring is mostly numbers, so that could obviously be abused for laundering purposes. It will be interesting to see if authorities can keep up with the OCGs’ systems.

There’s enough money in their business to create their own app, should they wish.

But it’s obviously better for these scumbags to just say no comment, otherwise they wouldn’t. It should be used as an admission of guilt
Unfortunately it's their right....fuck anyone else's rights.

However, I used to enjoy IUC's (DWP) when I was interviewing and I had no comment all the way through. Could conduct the interview like a story without interruption.

I've not watched any of these programmes yet, I'm not sure if I will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.