The dissipation of creativity's adulation.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
How come your 3 friends were very intelligent one minute, but stupid or ignorant the next?
People can be intelligent and ignorant at the same time.

strongbowholic said:
MATCITY said:
LongsightM13 said:
I didn't know until yesterday that Roget's Thesaurus was conceived and written at the Portico Library in Moseley Street, Manchester.
I think the op has swallowed a copy if it.
Roget was also the co founder of the Manchester medical school
Nonsense.

Rubbish.

Eyewash.

Claptrap.

Piffle.

Twaddle.

Poppycock.

Did you know that if you take the 1st letter of the above words they make...R E C P T P ?

which in Korean means ' Moldova is a landlocked country'

rushts said:
strongbowholic said:
MATCITY said:
Nonsense.

Rubbish.

Eyewash.

Claptrap.

Piffle.

Twaddle.

Poppycock.

Did you know that if you take the 1st letter of the above words they make...R E C P T P ?

Actually that's false, in Korean the tenses are reversed, so it actually means, 'Moldova was a landlocked country' which makes no sense as it is a landlocked country. If you add the 'R' from rubbish though, then it makes sense in Germanian, but it means something entirely different ho ho ho *wink*

That's all entirely true.

I find it quite ironic that your OP appears to be about varying forms of intelligence yet you have put it in a way that only makes it accessible to a very small demographic.

Essentially you're isolating people who don't have linguistic intelligence from your debate. Bravo.

strongbowholic said:
MATCITY said:
LongsightM13 said:
I didn't know until yesterday that Roget's Thesaurus was conceived and written at the Portico Library in Moseley Street, Manchester.
I think the op has swallowed a copy if it.
Nonsense.

Rubbish.

Eyewash.

Claptrap.

Piffle.

Twaddle.

Poppycock.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mark_Roget" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mark_Roget</a>

pee dubya said:
rushts said:
strongbowholic said:
Nonsense.

Rubbish.

Eyewash.

Claptrap.

Piffle.

Twaddle.

Poppycock.

Actually that's false, in Korean the tenses are reversed, so it actually means, 'Moldova was a landlocked country' which makes no sense as it is a landlocked country. If you add the 'R' from rubbish though, then it makes sense in Germanian, but it means something entirely different ho ho ho *wink*

That's all entirely true.

I stand corrected sir, school boy error on my part. Check your PM's.

I haven't messaged you, its just a good habit to get into in case someone else has.

SkyBlueFlux said:
I find it quite ironic that your OP appears to be about varying forms of intelligence yet you have put it in a way that only makes it accessible to a very small demographic.

Essentially you're isolating people who don't have linguistic intelligence from your debate. Bravo.

You're very astute. I hope you're not using sarcasm :-(.

Well, with respect, is this an argument that could be considered with a large demographic? In fact, when we were talking about it, most people sniggered at us thinking we're crazy. In a sense, my vernacular was very deliberate. I didn't want to end up with a 40 page thread filled with gifs....<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm --<br /><br />
salfordpaul said:
in two months you ve made nearly 1200 posts, your obviously not a big talker! were you all having this debate whilst you were on bluemoon!?

I'm a very big stalker, ergh, I mean talker. Really. Although the life I live warrants me to be able to type this many!

zangatangring said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

You're very astute. I hope you're not using sarcasm :-(.

Well, with respect, is this an argument that could be considered with a large demographic? In fact, when we were talking about it, most people sniggered at us thinking we're crazy. In a sense, my vernacular was very deliberate. I didn't want to end up with a 40 page thread filled with gifs....

-- Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm --

salfordpaul said:
in two months you ve made nearly 1200 posts, your obviously not a big talker! were you all having this debate whilst you were on bluemoon!?

I'm a very big stalker, ergh, I mean talker. Really. Although the life I live warrants me to be able to type this many!

Your not BB2.0 in disguise are you? He's a pretentious twat as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.