The dissipation of creativity's adulation.

zangatangring said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Is the answer creosote?
Purely in my opinion,any revisionist wanker who seriously suggests that Lady Gaga is a latter day Mozart or Goya should be sauteed gently in a bain marie of their own urine to the point of death.

Thank you, a productive argument, kinda....

Well, my point is that there's no doubt that Lady Gaga where's brightly coloured corporate attire that we generally asscociate with corrupting the artistic world. However, there is some profound innate mental capacity that she has.

Ok, I concede that she may not quite be a modern day Mozart but she's got a talent that's not in between her legs nor below her chin.

So i'm right - the answer was creosote.
I fucking knew it was.
I just had to re-read Proust's A La Recherche Du Temps Perdu,check Sky Sports News and have a quick wank before I replied.
I hate this silly modern fetish for claiming that tacky,shite modern culture is tantamount to creative genius,because it just fucking isn't.
N-Dubz isn't fucking Shakespeare.
Kerry Katona is not Simone De Beauvoir.
And Damon Fucking Allbran is not fucking anything other than a talentless Mockney twat.
The next person who suggests to me that Jeffrey Archer is the Dostoyevsky of his age because he wrote about crime and punishment can suck on my cheesy bell end.
I have also just run out of Shiraz,so fuck the lot of you.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It is the hallmark of someone of intelligence that they can put their message across powerfully in plain, accessible English without feeling the need to resort to unnecessary and pretentious words.

Everyone likes to show of their vocabulary from time to time, but not to the point where it makes you look like a tit.

He's looking for a male partner. Don't you recognise the subtleties? Leave him be.

zangatangring said:
Is the answer creosote?
Purely in my opinion,any revisionist wanker who seriously suggests that Lady Gaga is a latter day Mozart or Goya should be sauteed gently in a bain marie of their own urine to the point of death.

Well, my point is that there's no doubt that Lady Gaga where's brightly coloured corporate attire that we generally asscociate with corrupting the artistic world. However, there is some profound innate mental capacity that she has.

Ok, I concede that she may not quite be a modern day Mozart but she's got a talent that's not in between her legs nor below her chin.

I fucking knew it was.
I just had to re-read Proust's A La Recherche Du Temps Perdu,check Sky Sports News and have a quick wank before I replied.
I hate this silly modern fetish for claiming that tacky,shite modern culture is tantamount to creative genius,because it just fucking isn't.
And Damon Fucking Allbran is not fucking anything other than a talentless Mockney twat.
The next person who suggests to me that Jeffrey Archer is the Dostoyevsky of his age because he wrote about crime and punishment can suck on my cheesy bell end.

I always enjoy reading a Jeffrey Archer. It is, alongside 'Take Me Out', one of my guilty pleasures. But I agree he aint no Dostoyevsky. Although they've both been to prison and written about it too IIRC.

It is the hallmark of someone of intelligence that they can put their message across powerfully in plain, accessible English without feeling the need to resort to unnecessary and pretentious words.

Everyone likes to show of their vocabulary from time to time, but not to the point where it makes you look like a tit.

Sorry :-(. i guess i must be stupid then...

zangatangring said:

I fucking knew it was.

I always enjoy reading a Jeffrey Archer. It is, alongside 'Take Me Out', one of my guilty pleasures. But I agree he aint no Dostoyevsky. Although they've both been to prison and written about it too IIRC.

Someone had a go at me for saying that Barbara Cartland novels were aimed at fucking idiots,and they rightly pointed out that I had never read one.
So I did,and now I know they are aimed at fucking idiots.
I have no idea whatsoever what my point is here.
I am now drinking a bottle of Advocaat,and expect to be sick shortly.

zangatangring said:

At least you can take solace in the fact that your bone marrow is of a superior quality than most.

zangatangring said:

Why dost thou beginst to doubt your own cranial ability?

I'm being creative today,I'm drawing an E-Type Jag,but then again I'm a thick twat because i only know the basic workings of a car.

Nijinsky,thanks for the laugh :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.