The EA Patnership - bitter comments.

i think it is mint we have a deal like this. these other big boys never had to deal with being the last match on match of the day for years. we never get our own stadium on games. it is a good way of spreading the city word across the globe.

davymcfc said:
i think it is mint we have a deal like this. these other big boys never had to deal with being the last match on match of the day for years. we never get our own stadium on games. it is a good way of spreading the city word across the globe.

remeber when "The Premiership" was on fuckin' Des Lynam the rag loving **** they always had about 20 second highlights of City.

Some fans are so fuckin' fickle its beyond belief

boo hoo Gareth Barry looks more realistic then Michael Carrick or Eboue

who gives a flying shit??? For years Shauny Wright looked like Webster and Joey Barton looked like he was struck with leukemia I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIM BEING BALD!!! But I never posted on EA's forums saying how out of order it was.

Fans that moan about crap like this have just lost the will to live are about 40 years old never had a girlfriend and have a strange sexual relationship with their mothers.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
davymcfc said:

remeber when "The Premiership" was on fuckin' Des Lynam the rag loving **** they always had about 20 second highlights of City.

who gives a flying shit??? For years Shauny Wright looked like Webster and Joey Barton looked like he was struck with leukemia I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIM BEING BALD!!! But I never posted on EA's forums saying how out of order it was.

Fans that moan about crap like this have just lost the will to live are about 40 years old never had a girlfriend and have a strange sexual relationship with their mothers.

I think I remember Joe Hart being bald on FIFA10...?

Big Blue Swede said:
davymcfc said:

I think I remember Joe Hart being bald on FIFA10...?

Yeah he was, I wrote 40 letters of complaints to EA posted 27 topics on their forum and I threatend to take them to court if any matters like that should happen again.

davymcfc said:

well i had the premiership in mind when i wrote it. it was so frustrating. City could have had a 4-3 thriller but first to tonights main game. Manchester united 2 Fulham 0.

southern muppet said:
Joffinov said:
I hate Liverpool fans more than I hate Rags.

It's a different kind of hate. United fans are like somebody you hate at work because he's an arrogant cock with no redeeming features as a person, whereas Liverpool fans are more like political extremists that you hate because every aspect of the doctrine they believe in is offensive to you. Liverpool fans can sometimes show aspects of the first too, but it's just a bit embarrassing and you feel uncomfortable for them when they do, being vicariously arrogant over things that were half a lifetime ago, so it doesn't make you angry so much as make you cringe.

Hate is probably a strong word but I think it's pretty clear we're not talking life/death levels of hate. I hate macaroni and cheese too.

Maybe it's down to the Liverpool fans I know. They never talk about their own team, just moan about City. The Rags I know can have a bit more banter with the rivalry...but the Liverpool fans just seem bitter.

Just my opinion based on the people I know!

All the ST holders at City should have their face put on the crowd, that'd cheer them up :D

And why Man City? Manchester City are relatively new to the circle of so called big boys, if you want to call it that. You'd get so much more from a deal with Barca, Real, man U, Inter, Liverpool for example

Just tell me again which european football liverpool are playing in next season.

inGavious said:
Spurs Fan said:
I predict the man city deal will be incredibly divisive. I know people who won't buy the game if too much love is shown to one team.

the "decisive" thing isnt that City are on FIFA12, but PES2011 has lost its way and even if Shrek was still on the cover, i'm gonna still start play FIFA12 from now on cos PES has lost its unique gameplay.

Divisive ≠ decisive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.