the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB55mbwAmDE[/youtube]

Funny, I'd be mocked if I spoke of having 'seen' God yet numerous posters on here talking about what they've seen.

Some of you have been spoon fed so much shit that it's creeping out the pores.

Float on.

For a start that's about the USA. Secondly, grown ups are talking and don't have time to watch 48 seconds of some random bloke off the net that you managed to find on YouTube whilst attempting to be thought provoking.

-- Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm --

hilts said:
Josh Blue said:
You don't have 12 minutes? Best get off Bluemoon if you're that busy then pal.

In fairness he said he didn't have 12 minutes to waste on that video, he didn't say he was busy, i have nothing to do for the next half hour doesn't mean i would choose to watch antiques roadshow on Gold

Won't watch the video but happy to dismiss it.

A wise man can hide his intelligence but a fool cannot hide his ignorance.

You must be one wise motherfucka then

SWP's back said:
You can believe whatever you wish but I'm unlikely to take you seriously after you thought the last 3 weeks good weather was the reason for Q2 growth.

Thought not.

I believe it because it was the truth and with regards to my comment on consumer spending and recent growth was just me listening to the bird of the Beeb breakfast show interviewing some SME and giving her financial opinions and tbh I'm just interested in her showing a bit of skin because like most of these experts they talk a good game but most of the time they themselves haven't a clue so those of us not in the business don't stand a chance lol

But what I do know about the boom and bust economies of the world, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer!

Trollsmoan said:
SWP's back said:
You can believe whatever you wish but I'm unlikely to take you seriously after you thought the last 3 weeks good weather was the reason for Q2 growth.

Thought not.

I believe it because it was the truth and with regards to my comment on consumer spending and recent growth was just me listening to the bird of the Beeb breakfast show interviewing some SME and giving her financial opinions and tbh I'm just interested in her showing a bit of skin because like most of these experts they talk a good game but most of the time they themselves haven't a clue so those of us not in the business don't stand a chance lol

But what I do know about the boom and bust economies of the world, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer!
OK, I shall explain, Q2 ended 31st June. The nice weather started in July.

So how can it be true that the nice weather in July affected the Q2 figures (ending in June) in any way shape or form?

SWP's back said:
Trollsmoan said:
SWP's back said:

Thought not.

OK, I shall explain, Q2 ended 31st June. The nice weather started in July.

So how can it be true that the nice weather in July affected the Q2 figures (ending in June) in any way shape or form?

Might as well give up mate. I would think people would be happy the country is moving forward but it seems not

4 years of austerity for a 0.6% growth rate from a very low baseline... Eurozone has achieved more for Christ sake. Really hope this is the start of rapid growth. My son on a zero hours contract for a company in liquidation. Tried to get a job for over two years. Does not appear on jobless figures. It is all a con. Real jobs are not being created. Part time, low wage jobs at best.

SWP's back said:

I mean't the truth about the reason for the world financial crisis in the first place and the shit we're in now and the "with regards to" last bit was again just me watching the beeb financial expert interviewing several SME and saying this recent period and the increased consuming spending had pretty much been a stay of execution for most of them and mainly thanks to the weather!

But again whatever, it's people like you who are the problem and not the solution and why whatever positive spin you put on it you're just delaying the inevitable!

Hart of the matter said:
It is all a con. Real jobs are not being created. Part time, low wage jobs at best.

This^^ all spin and lies, damned lies and statistics!

Hart of the matter said:
4 years of austerity for a 0.6% growth rate from a very low baseline... Eurozone has achieved more for Christ sake. Really hope this is the start of rapid growth. My son on a zero hours contract for a company in liquidation. Tried to get a job for over two years. Does not appear on jobless figures. It is all a con. Real jobs are not being created. Part time, low wage jobs at best.
0.6% for this quarter. Historically 2% pa is very good.

Your comment about the Eurozone is just incorrect, they are still in (though coming to the end of an 18 month) recession, so no, they haven't achieved more at all.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/jul/24/eurozone-recession-over-economic-survey-pmi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013 ... survey-pmi</a>

Why comment on something and make "facts" up?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am --<br /><br />
Trollsmoan said:
But again whatever, it's people like you who are the problem and not the solution and why whatever positive spin you put on it you're just delaying the inevitable!
Delaying what inevitable?

And how am I the problem? Is it the fact a run a business and employ people? Would it be better if I claimed on the dole do you think, but agreed with you? Would that help more?

Hart of the matter said:
Its 3 years of Austerity isn't it? The economy has grown by 3.2% in that time which is pants but not bad when Europe has been a complete basket case and the government keep doing strange things. Where did you get figures for the eurozone has done better

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hart of the matter said:
Its 3 years of Austerity isn't it? The economy has grown by 3.2% in that time which is pants but not bad when Europe has been a complete basket case and the government keep doing strange things. Where did you get figures for the eurozone has done better
He made them up.

It's easy to do. Which is why the UK has done well growing 27% in the last 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.