the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Do we all agree now that it IS on the up.
Yes it is on the up in the last quarter -0.6 % from a very low base and a bit too early to say we've turned the corner , but fingers crossed.However I suspect you were trying to make a party political point on behalf of your beloved Conservative party?

SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tsUZinrCo8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA[/youtube]
For a start that's about the USA. Secondly, grown ups are talking and don't have time to watch 12 minutes of some random bloke off the net that you managed to find on YouTube whilst attempting to be thought provoking.

You don't have 12 minutes? Best get off Bluemoon if you're that busy then pal.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB55mbwAmDE[/youtube]

Funny, I'd be mocked if I spoke of having 'seen' God yet numerous posters on here talking about what they've seen.

Some of you have been spoon fed so much shit that it's creeping out the pores.

Float on.

Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tsUZinrCo8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA[/youtube]
For a start that's about the USA. Secondly, grown ups are talking and don't have time to watch 12 minutes of some random bloke off the net that you managed to find on YouTube whilst attempting to be thought provoking.

In fairness he said he didn't have 12 minutes to waste on that video, he didn't say he was busy, i have nothing to do for the next half hour doesn't mean i would choose to watch antiques roadshow on Gold

TheMightyQuinn said:

Funny, I'd be mocked if I spoke of having 'seen' God yet numerous posters on here talking about what they've seen.

Float on.

For a start that's about the USA. Secondly, grown ups are talking and don't have time to watch 48 seconds of some random bloke off the net that you managed to find on YouTube whilst attempting to be thought provoking.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm --<br /><br />
hilts said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:

In fairness he said he didn't have 12 minutes to waste on that video, he didn't say he was busy, i have nothing to do for the next half hour doesn't mean i would choose to watch antiques roadshow on Gold

Won't watch the video but happy to dismiss it.

A wise man can hide his intelligence but a fool cannot hide his ignorance.

Josh Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Float on.

For a start that's about the USA. Secondly, grown ups are talking and don't have time to watch 48 seconds of some random bloke off the net that you managed to find on YouTube whilst attempting to be thought provoking.

Few of them are grown spiritually.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thank you for explaining that to him. People should think before they post at times.
As an economist and financial advisor I disagree.

Love these condescending know it all's, okay it was a tiny rise in the last 3 months and 1.4 in the last year but most people are not actually feeling said recovery but as long as they can throw a few figures out everything's on the up again!

What I love about all these financial "experts" is the fact that they couldn't see this whole crash coming in the first place, year upon year loaning mortgages to people who could never afford it simply because it was more profitable.

Then of course a nifty bit of recent propaganda and deflect it on the poorest in society whilst giving tax breaks to the richest and rewarding the actual people who were responsible in the first place, I.E the bankers, superb!...

Trollsmoan said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thank you for explaining that to him. People should think before they post at times.
As an economist and financial advisor I disagree.

Love these condescending know it all's, okay it was a tiny rise in the last 3 months and 1.4 in the last year but most people are not actually feeling said recovery but as long as they can throw a few figures out everything's on the up again!

What I love about all these financial "experts" is the fact that they couldn't see this whole crash coming in the first place, year upon year loaning mortgages to people who could never afford it simply because it was more profitable.

Then of course a nifty bit of recent propaganda and deflect it on the poorest in society whilst giving tax breaks to the richest and rewarding the actual people who were responsible in the first place, I.E the bankers, superb!...
You can believe whatever you wish but I'm unlikely to take you seriously after you thought the last 3 weeks good weather was the reason for Q2 growth.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 am --<br /><br />
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Josh do you (have you ever) have any thoughts of your own to add?

No. Never.

Thought not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.