the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Rascal said:
de niro said:
no they dont.
you could say the cadgers pay tax on fags and cider but as the money was handed to them for doing fuck all in the first place i beg to differ.

You are just wumming now mate.

I never once mentioned income tax should rise but you appear to have turned it against me because "i no longer pay income tax" But i can proudly proclaim that the amount of tax i have paid into the system far outweighs what i have taken out. Which you said and i agreed should always be the case.

you might have done but the country is riddled with lard arse layabouts whove never lifted a finger other than to sign on, and they dont even have to do that now. fucking shameful.

Don't worry, Labour will sort it Bill........

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
Rascal said:
You are just wumming now mate.

I never once mentioned income tax should rise but you appear to have turned it against me because "i no longer pay income tax" But i can proudly proclaim that the amount of tax i have paid into the system far outweighs what i have taken out. Which you said and i agreed should always be the case.

you might have done but the country is riddled with lard arse layabouts whove never lifted a finger other than to sign on, and they dont even have to do that now. fucking shameful.

Don't worry, Labour will sort it Bill........

lol. yeh everyone will leave their jobs cos the handouts will be more benificial.

de niro said:

That is nonsense Bill.

But this thread was about the economy and my reasoning that taxes are too low are sound. I didnt advocate a rise in income tax although i would reintroduce the 50% rate at a higher threshold than it is currently. £40k is too low for people to pay high rate tax, but each rise in the threshold of paying tax benefits those on higher taxes more.

My thoughts on taxation were more about companies based here making billions, taking govt grants out of your hard earned tax but paying almost nothing. They are the real bad bastards. They use the infrastructure and services our taxes pay for but give less back than the scrounger pays in VAT on his cider.

If you cant see that then im astonished

Rascal said:
de niro said:

That is nonsense Bill.

But this thread was about the economy and my reasoning that taxes are too low are sound. I didnt advocate a rise in income tax although i would reintroduce the 50% rate at a higher threshold than it is currently. £40k is too low for people to pay high rate tax, but each rise in the threshold of paying tax benefits those on higher taxes more.

My thoughts on taxation were more about companies based here making billions, taking govt grants out of your hard earned tax but paying almost nothing. They are the real bad bastards. They use the infrastructure and services our taxes pay for but give less back than the scrounger pays in VAT on his cider.

100% with you on this. the thing is neither party lift a finger to close these loophopes. now that is the real disgrace.

Len Rum said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Rascal said:
Will the question of lets stimulate but raise taxes ever happen. Taxes need to be raised to cut deficits surely.

The poor can not pay off the deficit

Sod raising taxes!
Thank God the Tories are not planning to raise VAT in the next Parliament Ron.

Oooh Lordy that would never happen under their watch could you just imagine that

de niro said:
Rascal said:
de niro said:

That is nonsense Bill.

100% with you on this. the thing is neither party lift a finger to close these loophopes. now that is the real disgrace.

Which is my whole point. We need our taxation take to rise. wonderful Dave thought he could make that happen by cutting 2000 tax inspector jobs...... hardworking civil servants with a sense of fairness.

Its so easy to blame the poor for today ills when the likes of Amazom earn a Billion in profit but pay no tax.

Rascal said:
de niro said:
Rascal said:
That is nonsense Bill.

Which is my whole point. We need our taxation take to rise. wonderful Dave thought he could make that happen by cutting 2000 tax inspector jobs...... hardworking civil servants with a sense of fairness.

Its so easy to blame the poor for today ills when the likes of Amazom earn a Billion in profit but pay no tax.

does my fruit in this.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.gov.uk/government/news/britain-leads-clamp-down-on-international-tax-avoidance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.gov.uk/government/news/brit ... -avoidance</a>

The question is how easy is it for any government to clamp down on tax avoidance, this probably happens the world over, stating that loopholes should be closed and Amazon should cough up sounds a tad simplistic, we could do with an expert on the subject

de niro said:
Rascal said:
de niro said:

does my fruit in this.
Scratch dn's surface and there's Red Bill trying desperately trying to get out.
Come out of the closet Bill.

hilts said:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/britain-leads-clamp-down-on-international-tax-avoidance

The question is how easy is it for any government to clamp down on tax avoidance, this probably happens the world over, stating that loopholes should be closed and Amazon should cough up sounds a tad simplistic, we could do with an expert on the subject

Perhaps we should invest in them then

But the rich rule the world and they get away with responsibility me and you dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.