The end of Dzeko

Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Good shout Matty, was starting to think Damocles was the only mod that had noticed it.
It's a particular bug bear of mine, really riles me up.

Listen up! Prejudice, prejudice...

You are completely wrong about so called "Dzeko fans" . Edin attracted most of them (us) to start watching and supporting MCFC. I do not think there is a single rag from BiH posting here. I, personally, HATE the fooking scums and have never supported any other English club before. I stand behind Edin because I know what is he capable of. IMHO, RM does not handle him right way therefore Edin does not have a future here if RM stays.

Think twice before you post something similar in the future.

Manc in London said:
I would think Dzeko will start at Norwich, with Tevez on the bench. He's simply rotating the forward line.
Sorry to burst your bubble but if he does then I can see us winning..

JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Good shout Matty, was starting to think Damocles was the only mod that had noticed it.

You are completely wrong about so called "Dzeko fans" . Edin attracted most of them (us) to start watching and supporting MCFC. I do not think there is a single rag from BiH posting here. I, personally, HATE the fooking scums and have never supported any other English club before. I stand behind Edin because I know what is he capable of. IMHO, RM does not handle him right way therefore Edin does not have a future here if RM stays.

So blinkered. Just read this thread:

xadox said:
I really hope Dzeko leaves to Arsenal and scores 4 goals in every game he playes against City!

Dzeko deserves better treatment than this!

HazeM3 said:
And he did what?? nothing. Dzeko should not even been introduced, game was won, Mancini should've introduced some teenager to get the feel of the game. IMO it was act of humiliation towards Edin.
Remember one thing, Mancini bought him, he should know all of his qualities and faults.
Dzeko always gave it all whenever he had a chance. Fans loved him....... First he put up with all of Marios BS, and now overweight golfer get the nod in front of him. There is just so much one can take............

EaglesFan said:
Kun, Dzeko, and Balo worked their ASS off for this team to be where we are - and THEY DESERVED to finish the fucking season.

Roberto is such a clown...most fair-weather manager I've seen in my life, and probably the worst player manager in football.

EaglesFan said:
Mancini brings Dzeko on AFTER he takes Silva, Tevez, and Aguero (all creative players bar knackered Nasri) off :-)

WHY???

Seriously, why??

Just leave him on the fucking bench, spare him of misery having to be "fed" by De Jong, Barry, and AJ!!!

I bet after 60 minutes Dzeko was praying NOT to be brought in the game.

clarion said:
this is not club for nice guy like Edin, i remember, when he scored four at tottenham, next game he was on the bench! he scored 15 goals in his 16 starts

clarion said:
i guees that we are donne here. good luck with Balo, Tevez and Roberto!!! ha

JasminBosnia said:
It would have been 7-0 with him in the first eleven dickhead :). I thought you have changed a bit but I was wrong, still a big hater... Where is your boy Mario? Available to contribute for a team or not?

Todays game sums it up, twat started instead of Edin vs poor opponent, so many chances, counterattacks, crossings, etc and we were up 4-0. Edin would have scored n(at least) hat-trick if he played from the start.

Lets rest main players after 60 minutes, Kun twat and Silva out and bring summer exists (Edin AJ) IN... Fair play, Huh? Add Milner, Kolo Kolarov and Savic to the list.

No17 said:
you ave to understand the amount of hatred towards mancini, here in bosnia is unmeasurable, and is growing from match to match so don't be surprised with such comments

The above are not the comments of City fans that care first and foremost about Manchester City. They are the comments of a very selfish minority that care first and foremost (and perhaps only) for a squad player that happens to play for OUR club.

Maybe you should think twice before posting?

JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
SWP's back said:

To be fair, a lot of the posters on this particular forum <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?s=df4a9659d07dba3de5e605152e5f18ec&t=1799429&page=439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthre ... 9&page=439</a> sum up what the Dzeko fans are really about. It's like a shot in the heart when Aguero or any other City striker that is not called Dzeko scores.

redmizzle said:
JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:

To be fair, a lot of the posters on this particular forum <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?s=df4a9659d07dba3de5e605152e5f18ec&t=1799429&page=439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthre ... 9&page=439</a> sum up what the Dzeko fans are really about. It's like a shot in the heart when Aguero or any other City striker that is not called Dzeko scores.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY64UWKfPJg[/youtube]

redmizzle said:
JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:

There so deluded its untrue, worst than liverpool fans.

Re: Re: The end of Dzeko

JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
SWP's back said:

Suggest you read a few more of their posts before you post in the future

JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
SWP's back said:

I think you've misunderstood what's been said. Football is all about opinions. That's what makes it such fun. There are lots of members on here from different parts of the world and who support different teams. We don't have a problem with that or with anyone arguing Dzeko's corner. But the rules of the board are that posters show respect to other posters and are not confrontational.

So wishing City to get hammered (as xadox did) or calling another poster "an ignorant ****" as HazeM3 did are not acceptable on here, whoever you are. In fact, we've been relatively lenient as we understand your pride in a national hero.

Personally I think it was a mistake to drop him when he was playing so well earlier in the season but it's up to Edin to come back in and prove his worth. Last night showed he doesn't care. Whatever Tevez has done, he looked like he cared last night. As City fans, that matters a great deal to us and always has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.