The end of Dzeko

redmizzle said:
JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
It's a particular bug bear of mine, really riles me up.

Listen up! Prejudice, prejudice...

You are completely wrong about so called "Dzeko fans" . Edin attracted most of them (us) to start watching and supporting MCFC. I do not think there is a single rag from BiH posting here. I, personally, HATE the fooking scums and have never supported any other English club before. I stand behind Edin because I know what is he capable of. IMHO, RM does not handle him right way therefore Edin does not have a future here if RM stays.

Think twice before you post something similar in the future.

To be fair, a lot of the posters on this particular forum <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?s=df4a9659d07dba3de5e605152e5f18ec&t=1799429&page=439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthre ... 9&page=439</a> sum up what the Dzeko fans are really about. It's like a shot in the heart when Aguero or any other City striker that is not called Dzeko scores.

Have you read some of that? For those that can't be arsed:

Fu ckkkkkkk fu ckkkk

Aguero scored 6 minute

I hope Dzeko sits out again and city lose

******** Tevez.

******** Aguero too.
^^^^
From a moderator ffs!

Are you ********ing kidding me????

Mancini ******** your whole family

City fans are singing to Mancini.

Are there dumber fans in the world? I doubt it. What scum.
^^^^
another moderator

I honestly wouldn't mind if city wins and man u loses tonight, but if city loses and man u wins would of made my day or if man u wins and city wins I'll be just fine

******** that game and ******** tevez.
Also, ******** all those biased people. Everyone was celebrating Silvas first goal in the premiership. If it was Dzeko they would be bitching and saying
things like about time.
^^^
Irony alert

Most of those people are fans of United, Arsenal, Liverpool... they would be happy if Dzeko scores hat-trick in each game but City to lose 4:3. Nothing surprising in that though.

The way Mancini treats Dzeko doesn't help that cause definitely. I would definitely fill a transfer request if I would be Edin after last night.

without a dream said:
His first touch is getting beyond a joke now, I don't understand how a forward that cost £25m doesn't have the ability to control a football whether he's in form or not.
Good point well put, he can "control" it further than some people can kick it.

Edin Džeko ‏ @EdDzeko

Here's me on Twitter :) Got to keep up with trends (LOL) I'm looking forward to tweeting with you! <a class="postlink" href="http://pic.twitter.com/VujrIp4D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pic.twitter.com/VujrIp4D</a>

Keep sending your comments to him now...it is confirmed as his official twitter account by his official website :)

HazeM3 said:
oakiecokie said:
HazeM3 said:
you proved that you are donkey and ignorant **** by writing this. If you watched the game you should know that Mancini took out Kun, Silva, and Tevez and then Dzeko was up front by himself. What the fuck could you expected from him to do??? Oh, wait, Zab was also brought as a support, he should've definitely feed Dzeko for the whole 15 minutes he spent on the pitch.

Grow the fuck up.

By the same token,Sean Long for WBA played by himself up front for most of the match and ran his bollocks off.

And he did what?? nothing. Dzeko should not even been introduced, game was won, Mancini should've introduced some teenager to get the feel of the game. IMO it was act of humiliation towards Edin.
Remember one thing, Mancini bought him, he should know all of his qualities and faults.
Dzeko always gave it all whenever he had a chance. Fans loved him....... First he put up with all of Marios BS, and now overweight golfer get the nod in front of him. There is just so much one can take............

I would sooner have somebody like Long who put in an enormous amount of work,by himself,unlike Dzeko who you would have done something for at least the 20 minutes he was on.
I am a Dzeko fan,but he aint doing himself any favours with his constant lethargic displays.

JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Good shout Matty, was starting to think Damocles was the only mod that had noticed it.
It's a particular bug bear of mine, really riles me up.

Listen up! Prejudice, prejudice...

You are completely wrong about so called "Dzeko fans" . Edin attracted most of them (us) to start watching and supporting MCFC. I do not think there is a single rag from BiH posting here. I, personally, HATE the fooking scums and have never supported any other English club before. I stand behind Edin because I know what is he capable of. IMHO, RM does not handle him right way therefore Edin does not have a future here if RM stays.

Think twice before you post something similar in the future.

But will you and your fellow countrymen then go and support the next team that Dzeko signs for ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.