The end of Dzeko

dzeko is actually perfectly suited for the league and it's needless to argue that because he's already scored 13 goals in the pl. the only thing he's not suited for is roberto mancini's managing.
dzeko didn't look like crap last night because he lacks talent or aptitude to play a premier league football. 14 minutes when your team's winning 4-0? seriously mancini?
he looked good against sunderland(touch was good, he created chances for himself, won the penalty balo had scored from, passing was great), should have started against arsenal and should have most definitely started last night. he's payed more than enough but players are not coin-operated robots. cash isn't what's keeping players satisfied and it's never going to be. why do you think tevez did what he did in munich? adebayor was paid more than enough and still wasn't happy. they're all cases of bad managing.

SWP's back said:
redmizzle said:
JasminBosnia said:
Listen up! Prejudice, prejudice...

You are completely wrong about so called "Dzeko fans" . Edin attracted most of them (us) to start watching and supporting MCFC. I do not think there is a single rag from BiH posting here. I, personally, HATE the fooking scums and have never supported any other English club before. I stand behind Edin because I know what is he capable of. IMHO, RM does not handle him right way therefore Edin does not have a future here if RM stays.

Think twice before you post something similar in the future.

To be fair, a lot of the posters on this particular forum <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?s=df4a9659d07dba3de5e605152e5f18ec&t=1799429&page=439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthre ... 9&page=439</a> sum up what the Dzeko fans are really about. It's like a shot in the heart when Aguero or any other City striker that is not called Dzeko scores.

Have you read some of that? For those that can't be arsed:

Fu ckkkkkkk fu ckkkk

Aguero scored 6 minute

I hope Dzeko sits out again and city lose

******** Tevez.

******** Aguero too.
^^^^
From a moderator ffs!

Are you ********ing kidding me????

Mancini ******** your whole family

City fans are singing to Mancini.

Are there dumber fans in the world? I doubt it. What scum.
^^^^
another moderator

I honestly wouldn't mind if city wins and man u loses tonight, but if city loses and man u wins would of made my day or if man u wins and city wins I'll be just fine

******** that game and ******** tevez.
Also, ******** all those biased people. Everyone was celebrating Silvas first goal in the premiership. If it was Dzeko they would be bitching and saying
things like about time.
^^^
Irony alert

Just out of interest have all the Dzeko fans that post on here finally been banned ?

yep, it`s looking that way. i think it`s a real shame because he seems a real good bloke. unfortunately he isnt suited to the back to goal, hold it up kind of football mancini seems to like. his close control isnt suited for this. always looks better when the ball is pushed in front of him goalward.

i dont think he`s useless as some dumb cunts on here would have us believe. it`s the role he`s being asked to play.

for those that remember how good gary birtles was for a rampant forest side and how dire he seemed for the rags all because they played the ball into his feet rather than a ball into space he could run onto. :)

i thought a couple of players that usually get dogs abuse off some poster`s, had a great game, an laid some ghost to rest, barry, lescott, who got dog`s abuse for the first 15 months, nasri who is now showing signs of settling in after a slow start, de jong who i thought was immense last night, adam johnson who looked really good when he came on as an orthodox winger

I've always wondered why Mancini very rarely criticises Dzeko his mentality is to sulk when up against it he's weak minded, like someone as referred to Tevez in the same situation would come on the pitch and work and run his bollocks off!

waspish said:
I've always wondered why Mancini very rarely criticises Dzeko his mentality is to sulk when up against it he's weak minded, like someone as referred to Tevez in the same situation would come on the pitch and work and run his bollocks off!

could be because, as someone already mentioned, tevez made piece with mancini internally and he'll be staying next season whereas edin has been given his marching orders...

I don't mind dzeko tbh, he seems like a really great guy. The whole situation with his bosnian fans reminds me of jeremy lin and the whole linsanity saga. You just can't talk sense to both sets of fans, its just borderline chauvinstic and if you try to backup your claim, they'll make up some point about how said players are arguably better and then discredit everyone else.

Yes, we Bosnians are crazy, one can not talk sense to us and so forth... Not true mate, the majority of us are pretty good people.

I have to say couple of things here.. Edin is loved in Bosnia because for the last 20 years and everything that went on in our country, he has emerged to be the most positive thing this country has seen in a while. He is a great ambassador for Bosnia and media here have made a "God" out of him. It is ok, because football is one of few good things going on here (talking about our national team and players playing abroad in PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and so on) and people just want him to be the best. Media hype here has made him THE BEST player ever and everyone is buying it. I love Edin too, I think that he really can play but I do keep things in perspective. Manager is the one who decides who will play and when Ed is not starting people go crazy here. Tbh I thought he should have started last night but again RM is there to pull the strings and for now he knows what is best for the club.

That being said I was MCFC supporter long before Ed joined our club and I was thrilled to have him here, it made proud to have a Bosnian playing for the great Man City club. I think he is very smart guy who will make the best decision possible for him and his future and I am sure he will not have hard feelings towards the club when he leaves. After he leaves I will support Man City like I did before he came here and I will follow Ed´s career too as I do follow rest of our national team players.

No17 said:
waspish said:

could be because, as someone already mentioned, tevez made piece with mancini internally and he'll be staying next season whereas edin has been given his marching orders...

He fucked Mancini up the ringpiece ?????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never read about that.

oakiecokie said:
No17 said:
waspish said:

Never read about that.

lol...no I read somewhere that they got over their differences and agreed to go on working together :) without it being made public for the media...

No17 said:
oakiecokie said:
No17 said:

Never read about that.

lol...no I read somewhere that they got over their differences and agreed to go on working

together :) without it being made public for the media...

Where did you read it if it hasn't been made public to the media ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.