The end of financial 'fair' play?

Strange.

I can see no reference to the new TV deal, the new Nike kit deal or our plans for expansion.

He does spend a great deal of time saying how great his predictions were and if they were wrong it's because City cooked the books, presumably in order to frustrate him.

This line near the end was quite telling too:

Given the club’s stated confidence in their ability to meet the FFP criteria, it will be interesting to see what other techniques the club uses to get themselves over the line

Not that he's got an axe to grind or 'owt.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Strange.

I can see no reference to the new TV deal, the new Nike kit deal or our plans for expansion.

He does spend a great deal of time saying how great his predictions were and if they were wrong it's because City cooked the books, presumably in order to frustrate him.

Given the club’s stated confidence in their ability to meet the FFP criteria, it will be interesting to see what other techniques the club uses to get themselves over the line

Bitter springs to mind mate.

That's why FFR is not going to work:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.totalfootballforums.com/.../75" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.totalfootballforums.com/.../75</a>

oakiecokie said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Strange.

Bitter springs to mind mate.
They are the bitterest of all bitters, that's for sure oakie.

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Perhaps PB or SWP could take a butchers and see if this bloke is talking shite?
Yes he is. He's fucking clueless.
Thanks for your considered opinion
No problem.

Both johnny crossan and I have had dealings with him and he just doesn't listen. His attitude is "I am right and you are wrong". As you can see from that piece, even when he's wrong he's right. I gave up.

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Yes he is. He's fucking clueless.
Thanks for your considered opinion
No problem.

Both johnny crossan and I have had dealings with him and he just doesn't listen. His attitude is "I am right and you are wrong". As you can see from that piece, even when he's wrong he's right. I gave up.
Who is Ed Thompson?

Yes, I particularly liked the idea that the writedowns we took on Bridge, Adebayor et al were in contravention of the FFPR regs. What a idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.