The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

All of Lord North St bar 4 spaces at the Vermillion end are now permit holders or double yellowed. All of Riverpark Rd the same and Bank Bridge Rd too.

Wednesday is going to be difficult for anybody used to parking here.

All of Lord North St bar 4 spaces at the Vermillion end are now permit holders or double yellowed. All of Riverpark Rd the same and Bank Bridge Rd too.

No doubt vermillion will take advantage like when the bridge was blocked and they doubled the price.

Bus wanker on Wednesday for me then. Park in Ashton end of the new road and 216 in and out.

That's the plan. See what time I get home, if ever.

Another ludicrous decision to remove the unrestricted on street parking from Lord Street North, Riverpark Road and Bank Bridge Road, the residential properties on Lord Street North where all demolished over 30 years ago, Bank Bridge Road have no residential dwellings (and never have) and best of all is Riverpark Road.... where all the residents have been laid in rest for getting on 70 years in Philips Park Cemetery.

Another ludicrous decision to remove the unrestricted on street parking from Lord Street North, Riverpark Road and Bank Bridge Road, the residential properties on Lord Street North where all demolished over 30 years ago, Bank Bridge Road have no residential dwellings (and never have) and best of all is Riverpark Road.... where all the residents have been laid in rest for getting on 70 years in Philips Park Cemetery.
This is what I don't understand. Who are the permit holders who will be parking here? There are no houses anywhere near and most matches are out of business hours for most businesses around the area. Plus the businesses have large yards where they can park cars anyway.

The biggest problem is actually on Grimshaw Ln where lorries for Fine Lady Bakeries struggle to get through with cars parked either side. HGV's can't go down Bank Bridge Rd as far as I'm aware as the Phillips Park bridge at the Velodrome end is too low(Could be wrong).

We have no trains on Wed for the Burnley game, we don't normally park so no idea where to go apart from a couple of places we used to go on the edge of the existing scheme. In reality its getting so difficult now, and we're all late 60's early 70's that GMC are effectively excluding us from games (ably assisted by TPE and Northern).
Whilst the rail strikes are in force all these restrictions should be suspended. They won't be and its just another step closer to our final games after 50+ years.
GMC will be able to tick their boxes, congratulations.
Anyone got a blue badge because you can still park on the double yellow? If not maybe volunteer to have a leg chopped off, this and other great tips are available in Viz ;)

This is what I don't understand. Who are the permit holders who will be parking here? There are no houses anywhere near and most matches are out of business hours for most businesses around the area. Plus the businesses have large yards where they can park cars anyway.

The biggest problem is actually on Grimshaw Ln where lorries for Fine Lady Bakeries struggle to get through with cars parked either side. HGV's can't go down Bank Bridge Rd as far as I'm aware as the Phillips Park bridge at the Velodrome end is too low(Could be wrong).
Exactly, who are the permit holders on non-residential streets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.