The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Anyone got a blue badge because you can still park on the double yellow? If not maybe volunteer to have a leg chopped off, this and other great tips are available in Viz ;)
I have a Blue Badge and the booklet on using it advises that you can Park anywhere (except double RED lines) for up to 3 hours providing you do not cause any obstruction or park dangerously. I can’t see this being a case of ‘Doesnt apply near The Etihad’

How far have they put yellow lines on Ashton new road that’s where I normally park .

Binned driving in to games off a long time ago. Tram in from Ashton. Walk to halfway house in Droylsden (takes me 30 min) and Girlfriend picks me up from there. I normally beat the tram from the stadium to there anyway, due to the state of the traffic. Luckily I'm relatively fit and able bodied!

Have naively booked the stadium parking for the Burnley game on Wednesday, should be fun getting out after the game lol.

This is what I don't understand. Who are the permit holders who will be parking here? There are no houses anywhere near and most matches are out of business hours for most businesses around the area. Plus the businesses have large yards where they can park cars anyway.

The biggest problem is actually on Grimshaw Ln where lorries for Fine Lady Bakeries struggle to get through with cars parked either side. HGV's can't go down Bank Bridge Rd as far as I'm aware as the Phillips Park bridge at the Velodrome end is too low(Could be wrong).
Has Grimshaw Lane had double yellows painted? Used to park there years ago.

Fucking joke from the City Council. And I’d like to think our club had made serious representations about these restrictions, but they won’t have done. Looking forward to all the extra trams (lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.