The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

45 minute drive to the ground.
All the car parks full that I usually use.
Traffic wardens everywhere.
45 minute drive home.
Game missed.
Fuming!

There’s gonna be a lot of tickets issued today judging by the large number of wardens I’ve seen walking from the city centre!
Why don’t the council offer match day permits?

They'd make a killing. Sad little lowlife twats with no thought for hardworking people. Football fans are seen by councils and authorities as the lowest of the low.

Should get a few of us together the night before games and go black spray paint all over them shitty yellow lines they've put up. I don't condone assaulting the ticket grasses, they're just doing their low paid job to feed their families, but the Burnhams and senior council members of this world need a bullet putting through their heads.

This will be the norm going forward. Thanks greedy City, shitty council and the black musical box none of us wanted.
No wonder there’s more and more empty seats these days.
£60 for a ticket, £5-£10 parking, petrol money.
At least £80 to watch one game of football.
That’s for one person, you’re fucked if it’s a family.
Usually 3 or 4 games a month too.
Ridiculous.

Walking back after the game noticed that none of the vehicles that had parked up in these new bays in Clayton had been issued a parking ticket, however numerous parking tickets issued to vehicle that had taken a chance and parked on the new double yellow lines.

They'd make a killing. Sad little lowlife twats with no thought for hardworking people. Football fans are seen by councils and authorities as the lowest of the low.

Should get a few of us together the night before games and go black spray paint all over them shitty yellow lines they've put up. I don't condone assaulting the ticket grasses, they're just doing their low paid job to feed their families, but the Burnhams and senior council members of this world need a bullet putting through their heads.
Reading between the lines mate I get the feeling you’ve fallen foul of parking regulations recently !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.