The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Decided to park with a tram & walk from Central Park

Going to see if I can get a full sized umbrella inside if as it seems it's raining when I park up.

Expecting to have it taken off me as I'm in SS3 but hopefully as a junior FOC 'the man' won't consider me a hooligan these days.

Decided to park with a tram & walk from Central Park

Going to see if I can get a full sized umbrella inside if as it seems it's raining when I park up.

Expecting to have it taken off me as I'm in SS3 but hopefully as a junior FOC 'the man' won't consider me a hooligan these days.
I had to leave my umbrella outside when it was pouring down a few matches ago. I protested that it wasn't a large golf umbrella,it was just a normal sized mans umbrella.
However, as the lady steward told me, it has a spike on the end of it, so could be used as a weapon.
So it had to stay outside in a pile of similarly prohibited brollies.
Fortunately it was still there when I came out after the game, albeit dripping wet after it rained all evening.
Fortunately the rain had stopped by then , and I used it as a walking aid on the way back home.

I had to leave my umbrella outside when it was pouring down a few matches ago. I protested that it wasn't a large golf umbrella,it was just a normal sized mans umbrella.
However, as the lady steward told me, it has a spike on the end of it, so could be used as a weapon.
Fortunately it was still there when I came out after the game, albeit dripping wet after it rained all evening.
Fortunately the rain had stopped by then , and I used it as a walking aid on the way back home.
1000008407.jpg1000008408.jpg

Left it in the car today as dry when I got on the tram and still just about dry when I got off.... fast forward to now and I'm fucking drenched again!!!

Think I'll buy a few of those shit chuck away brollies then if I need one I'll just dump it.

Wouldn't have helped today mind you as I decided it would be dry until I got inside....ah well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.