The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

M67 closed this weekend apparently for anyone travelling from that direction

That is so confusing
Are they saying the existing restrictions are not applicable now and everything starts fresh from 25th March?
Personally I would follow the signage wherever you are parking, the date could just relate to the start of permit rules for the residents. If you were ticketed I just don’t see a defence of saying the website cancels out the signage being successful.

But then I am quite cautious by nature, I’m sure many others will risk it.

It's very ambitious isn't it.

Do I park miles away with a tram and walk a mile ew in the rain or take a chance?

Decisions decisions.

Personally I would follow the signage wherever you are parking, the date could just relate to the start of permit rules for the residents. If you were ticketed I just don’t see a defence of saying the website cancels out the signage being successful.

But then I am quite cautious by nature, I’m sure many others will risk it.
I used to park on John Heywood street. Half of it was restricted parking, then when the residents parking was extended about five years ago, the other half became restricted
The website says on that street, the residents need to apply for the new scheme, so how would anyone know if it was part of the original restricted zone? The signs on the roads are all the same and the council website says the scheme will be live from March 25th

So is the signage up on Briscoe lane or not?
Briscoe Lane is double yellow lines on both sides of the road from Ten Acres Lane down to the railway bridge.
Then it's restricted parking on both sides of the road, parking bays for residents only or 90 minutes parking with no return for 4 hours.
That's all the way down to the gates of Philips Park Cemetery.

Briscoe Lane is double yellow lines on both sides of the road from Ten Acres Lane down to the railway bridge.
Then it's restricted parking on both sides of the road, parking bays for residents only or 90 minutes parking with no return for 4 hours.
That's all the way down to the gates of Philips Park Cemetery.
Thanks so sounds like absolutely not worth taking the risk then.
I’ve injured my knee so won’t be able to walk long distance so will have to take a tram in which is unsafe when travelling with small children. Not good this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.