The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

On a flip to street parking, we’ve been using a car park Global Auctioneers, just a bit further down than Norton Tyres all season, they have now painted bays but not bays as you’d expect, in other words fucking blocked in, so 1980’s style, I understand why they have, greed, and for when Co Op gets going proper but it’s becoming harder and harder to find decent parking, they really are trying to force our hands on this now

On a flip to street parking, we’ve been using a car park Global Auctioneers, just a bit further down than Norton Tyres all season, they have now painted bays but not bays as you’d expect, in other words fucking blocked in, so 1980’s style, I understand why they have, greed, and for when Co Op gets going proper but it’s becoming harder and harder to find decent parking, they really are trying to force our hands on this now
I haven’t seen any protest from City matters or 1894 on this issue?
A good protest would be a wall of cars blocking access to the stadium and the arena. This should’ve been the most important item in both their agenda as it’s the largest issue impacting our fans. Utterly disgusting that this has been implemented before we have a safe metro solution or new rail links

Last edited:
Well I've sourced a space probably 1/2 a mile further away from my previous space and although on wet days it's a pain walking what the restrictions have done is made getting back to the motorway a lot quicker.

Why would anyone park on the pavement on those streets?

They didn't get the parking ticket for parking on the pavement, the warden told me he was issuing the ticket because "the vehicle was parked on a street where parking is restricted to residents permit holders only" when i pointed out to him there were no residents (the streets been derelict for over 20 years) he just smiled and carried on issuing the tickets.

Last edited:
Still can’t book West Ham parking less than 2 weeks to go. Is this because of the coop live arena. Used to book a month in advance. Hope it’s not going to be a pain next year getting booked

Could be worse. Apparently cars parked around Birmingham’s ground for matches have become targets for thieves who know they are going to be unattended for a couple of hours.

This is what one guy returned to on Saturday and others are claiming it’s become quite common. Completely stripping the cars for spare parts.

4c11845664815cfbe8387653479345c1.jpg

19 home league matches
3 Cup matches
8 champions league matches
So thats 30 games @ £20 = £600

You can clearly see how this is a much bigger issue than the season ticket prices, its a shame nobody has stuck up for the fans on this issue

19 home league matches
3 Cup matches
8 champions league matches
So thats 30 games @ £20 = £600

You can clearly see how this is a much bigger issue than the season ticket prices, its a shame nobody has stuck up for the fans on this issue
Some twat at the council would say, get the tram it’s half the price! Not factoring in your two kids etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.