The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Just been reading this topic and come up with i have no idea where to park, Attending first game at Etihad, Son supporting City over my team WBA ( cant blame him) so going to first game vs Ipswich, Ive been Etihad before but im talking when Richard Dunne scored the og vs wba so what i am reading is its changed a lot,

Where is the best place to park for wanting to get back on the M6 afterwards, paying is fine but would rather be away from the ground to miss as much traffic as possible cheers
We park on a car park on Travis Street (near Network Rail offices) at the back of Piccadilly. Costs about £5 and about a 25 min walk from the ground. We never leave early and always away quickly.

Assume you are heading from the midlands? If so you might want to consider training it from Stafford. 50 mins to Manchester and 3 trains an hour there and back. You would be back in Stafford for 6.30/6.45. You can get the tram to the ground from there or a cab for about £7/8. The walk back is all downhill and takes about 30 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.