The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Has anyone mentioned the roadworks outside the ground on Ashton New Road. Disaster if that isn't finished by tomorrow, sorry if already mentioned, the coma was deep!

Has anyone mentioned the roadworks outside the ground on Ashton New Road. Disaster if that isn't finished by tomorrow, sorry if already mentioned, the coma was deep!
Was chatting to one of them on site on Tuesday. He said they would defo be gone by Friday. Then smiled in a way that did not give me much confidence.

Not been on here for a while but fucking hell this thread proper made me chuckle with all the shite going on around us.
Anyway come on you mighty blue boys can't wait for tomorrow shite parking or not !

Absolutely moronic, ill thought out new rules from the council introduced with City’s blessing.

I used to park on James St outside the dog groomers on a stretch of road solely populated by businesses all of which have ample off-road parking at the front. Never saw any problems whatsoever with cars blocking entrances or congestion of any kind.

This area is now restricted so everyone parks their car 30 yds across the junction on the continuation of James Rd which is all residential on one side. Everyone was considerately parked but cars were cheek to jowel and there were situations whereby if a resident was reversing off their drive it was gonna be a bit of a tight angle with poor visibility.

So 30 or 40 cars park 30 or 40 yards further away and create a bit of a nuisance on a previously quiet residential street and nobody benefits. Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.