The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

I find it's only disrespectful if you're sat there for 10 minutes having a wank.
A lad I know in his early years paid £20 to pop his cherry in a massage parlour, let’s say his little soldier fired his ammunition off too quickly. So, next time, he parked up, had a tug, then went back to the parlour thinking he’d last a bit longer, got to the door and it was closed on a Monday!

A lad I know in his early years paid £20 to pop his cherry in a massage parlour, let’s say his little soldier fired his ammunition off too quickly. So, next time, he parked up, had a tug, then went back to the parlour thinking he’d last a bit longer, got to the door and it was closed on a Monday!

"A lad I know"

That old chestnut ;-)

Thanks mate. We are east stand so it looks like it should shave a few mins off the walk (as long as there are no canal pushing serial killers).
The city link isn’t the canal path. That’s a separate traffic free walk. You can get on the canal at various points in the city but you would need to join city link at the Holt Town tram stop so you have to walk down Pollard Street to join it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.