The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

He played for Chelsea from 1983 until 1992.
Yep, Reading before that, my “incident” was before he was famous! I never live it down.

I’ve posted before, prior to meeting Mrs H in the mid 80’s I was on a night out with a few people who were friends of friends, I fell for this lovely lass, Liz and during the evening I plucked up the courage to ask her out, she said “I can’t, you remind me of someone”. I took it in the chin, at the end of the night she said to me she’d remembered who I reminded her off, I asked, she said “Ronnie Corbett”!

So those 2 incidents are my downfall, one of my mates calls me Ronnie to this day and it’s approaching 45 years ago.

Yep, Reading before that, my “incident” was before he was famous! I never live it down.

I’ve posted before, prior to meeting Mrs H in the mid 80’s I was on a night out with a few people who were friends of friends, I fell for this lovely lass, Liz and during the evening I plucked up the courage to ask her out, she said “I can’t, you remind me of someone”. I took it in the chin, at the end of the night she said to me she’d remembered who I reminded her off, I asked, she said “Ronnie Corbett”!

So those 2 incidents are my downfall, one of my mates calls me Ronnie to this day and it’s approaching 45 years ago.
"SORRY" !!!

I park on Kingsbury Road clayton, can someone tell me if I can no longer park here?
It is now included in the scheme, basically expanded it to include everything up to Edge Lane.
Residents in Openshaw Village wont know whats hit them last year as that's basically the only place left to park

It is now included in the scheme, basically expanded it to include everything up to Edge Lane.
Residents in Openshaw Village wont know whats hit them last year as that's basically the only place left to park
I did tell councillors for Tameside that the M/c City Council plan covered right to the boundary and would displace parking into their streets. They seemed unbothered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.