The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

from the ground walk up to holt town then past the offy and closed chippy and through ancoats and cutting room sq, full of blues doing the same and also the locals vote lib dem nowadays so no mither as they are all soft southerners ;-)
A bit out of the way if you're heading for Piccadilly Station for a train back to Scotland. A bit out of the way except to Cutting Room Square!

From Holt Town to town there's no shorter walking distance than Pollard Street and Gt Ancoats Street.

A bit out of the way if you're heading for Piccadilly Station for a train back to Scotland. A bit out of the way except to Cutting Room Square!

From Holt Town to town there's no shorter walking distance than Pollard Street and Gt Ancoats Street.
tbf piccadillly station isn"t the town centre which was the route the poster asked about, my direction take you back into the NQ via beswick street onto old mill st and radium st into CRS if you want to stop for refreshments otherwise jist c9ntinuenon old mill st onto great ancoats

either route is about 25 mins going at 5mph walking rate, pollard st would be the same all routes a similar time depending on you walking speed

tbf piccadillly station isn"t the town centre which was the route the poster asked about, my direction take you back into the NQ via beswick street onto old mill st and radium st into CRS if you want to stop for refreshments otherwise jist c9ntinuenon old mill st onto great ancoats

either route is about 25 mins going at 5mph walking rate, pollard st would be the same all routes a similar time depending on you walking speed
I assumed by "the town centre" they didn't mean the NQ! Unless there are cheaper car parks there.

People living in the residential areas are going to do well out of "Park at my place".

5mph is a fair old speed for walking.

5mph is a fair old speed for walking.
well according to my samsung health app I walk roughly at 7-8kph so I asumed it was normal though whem google maps says something is a 30 mimute walk it normally takes me about 10 minutes less so maybe I just walk fast

Last edited:
Good earning opportunity for the locals, to rent your drive out on match day for parking.
Will be interesting to see if the carparks put their prices up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.