The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

August's update on the from Councils website

As previously mentioned looks like a November start date, however looking at the fixtures the last game of unrestricted parking will be the Brighton game on 21st October 2023!

6 months before the arena.

Piss take. Not response to the consultation, seems to be going ahead with no changes.

It will be group stage 3 of CL 24/25 Oct or Bournemouth H 4 Nov (as it stands) when it first hits.

6 months before the arena.

Piss take. Not response to the consultation, seems to be going ahead with no changes.

It will be group stage 3 of CL 24/25 Oct or Bournemouth H 4 Nov (as it stands) when it first hits.

The lack of consultation with match going blues is quite staggering really, come November there could be littlerly hundreds of fines issued to blues who will be unaware of the changes!

The lack of consultation with match going blues is quite staggering really, come November there could be littlerly hundreds of fines issued to blues who will be unaware of the changes!
the whole idea is mental especially near the industrial areas.

It HAS to be a money making con

August's update on the from Councils website

As previously mentioned looks like a November start date, however looking at the fixtures the last game of unrestricted parking will be the Brighton game on 21st October 2023!

Thanks for the update, pathetic really and will be absolute chaos

the whole idea is mental especially near the industrial areas.

It HAS to be a money making con
I recently read that Manchester City council are only second to Westminster in issuing fines for parking. £24 million a year they get. Maybe they’re going for top spot.

I’ll be doing the park n ride from Ashton once these come in as I’m sure 1000’s of others will be doing.

Thank God they’ve increased the capacity at said car park. Oh hang on….

Also thank God, they’ll be putting many more trams going back that way. Oh….

Last edited:
I'm in Ashton now (bus to Hurst is every hour and stops at 7.30pm)

Can you park on the snipe for longer than 3 hours?

The park and ride is going to be well full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.