The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

well according to my samsung health app I walk roughly at 7-8kpm so I asumed it was normal though whem google maps says something is a 30 mimite walk it normally takes me about 10 minutes less so maybe I just walk fast
3mph is a brisk walk for an adult according to the NHS. I’m usually a fast walker at 3.5mph, but anything around 4.5mph or over is definitely power walking which most won’t be doing. Add to that delays at junctions and pavement congestion then 5mph is unachievable for all bar a few.

Good earning opportunity for the locals, to rent your drive out on match day for parking.
Will be interesting to see if the carparks put their prices up.
Lots of people do it round Wembley. either park on their drive or use their parking permit for the duration of the game.

Lots of people do it round Wembley. either park on their drive or use their parking permit for the duration of the game.
Most of those drives are big enough to take at least half a dozen cars, which at £30 a pop makes it worthwhile. Doubt any of the council house drives nearby are anywhere near that big

Most of those drives are big enough to take at least half a dozen cars, which at £30 a pop makes it worthwhile. Doubt any of the council house drives nearby are anywhere near that big
A lot have no drives at all, even the new builds don't all have drives. There are electronic visitor passes for streets, but you can't be sure the details have been changed for your car.

The supply was very limited last season. The problem with these at away games is the vendors who have multiple spaces tend not to monitor who goes on or how they park, so there may not be a space, but if it is someone's drive you have more certainty.

well according to my samsung health app I walk roughly at 7-8kpm so I asumed it was normal though whem google maps says something is a 30 mimite walk it normally takes me about 10 minutes less so maybe I just walk fast
Am I reading this wrong, wouldn't be the first time. 7-8kpm, is that kilometers per minute as that seems on a par with a jet plane;-)

3mph is a brisk walk for an adult according to the NHS. I’m usually a fast walker at 3.5mph, but anything around 4.5mph or over is definitely power walking which most won’t be doing. Add to that delays at junctions and pavement congestion then 5mph is unachievable for all bar a few.
7/8km per min ? Wow that makes you about the same speed as the fastest military jet !!!

from the ground walk up to holt town then past the offy and closed chippy and through ancoats and cutting room sq, full of blues doing the same and also the locals vote lib dem nowadays so no mither as they are all soft southerners ;-)
Bloody Lib Dem voters? The Preston North End of politics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.