The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Have City or MCC actually come up with any ideas of what to do instead of parking where people have parked for two decades?

Is there an increase in organised Park&Rides coming from all directions?
Are there going to be more buses going in all directions?
Can areas just outside the new restricted zone take on the influx of cars they’re going to get because the further out you get, the more residential it is and fewer factories and warehouses to park by?
Are there going to be more frequent Mets?

Or is it a case of, ‘we’re bringing in these restrictions and not thought for a single second about doing things to help people out’?
You can be certain they won’t give a fuck

I live over the other side of the country and always parked at the Vic. Anyone advise how much further away from the ground a can park for free?
They simply don’t give a fuck about match going fans, I go to the game with my 3 year old and 7 year old and looks like they’ll have to walk about 4 miles to get parked before and after match. There is zero reasoning behind making all the parking in industrial area around Briscoe Lane parking restricted

They simply don’t give a fuck about match going fans, I go to the game with my 3 year old and 7 year old and looks like they’ll have to walk about 4 miles to get parked before and after match. There is zero reasoning behind making all the parking in industrial area around Briscoe Lane parking restricted
To make dosh.............like Mr Sadiq Khan. It's coming to us soon as well.

No parking is the least of our worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.