The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

In fairness it was a fiver when Aguero won the league for us
I have no idea if it was,you have a good memory.
A double price increase from last season.I had a poxy 5% pay rise yet they can charge double,I'd rather fucking walk than pay them,which i rarely do,we'll never park there again.

does anyone know what it's like going east on the tram after matches? trying to figure out the best way to travel over when the restrictions come in. Parking at Ashton Moss seems an option but assume the journey there post game isn't exactly rapid?

Hoping to find some potential alternatives to paying for off street parking (coming from Leeds)
Been 3 times this season coming from Yorkshire. Parked at Ashton West behind the cinema and got the tram in and tram back. Tram back against Fulham was a bit of a squeeze but against Forest we had a mooch around the shop after the game and managed to get a seat and on Tuesday we waited for the the second tram after the final whistle and all 4 of us got a seat. Takes about 25 minutes, beats being sat in traffic and its easy to get away once you're back in the car. Parking is free so its just your tram fare which is about 3 quid.

Reactions: es1
Been 3 times this season coming from Yorkshire. Parked at Ashton West behind the cinema and got the tram in and tram back. Tram back against Fulham was a bit of a squeeze but against Forest we had a mooch around the shop after the game and managed to get a seat and on Tuesday we waited for the the second tram after the final whistle and all 4 of us got a seat. Takes about 25 minutes, beats being sat in traffic and its easy to get away once you're back in the car. Parking is free so its just your tram fare which is about 3 quid.
problem with this,you're right ,but more and more blues are doing this now,but also,many away fans are staying at the village or travelodge ashton,and many away fans know you can come off the outer ring road and park up and tram it in.
this is a local tram for local people
grrrrrrr

problem with this,you're right ,but more and more blues are doing this now,but also,many away fans are staying at the village or travelodge ashton,and many away fans know you can come off the outer ring road and park up and tram it in.
this is a local tram for local people
grrrrrrr
Haha. We've parked on Croft Street in the past but I'm scared of getting a ticket now so this is the best alternative. Spotted a couple of away fans on the tram but its mostly blues

Haha. We've parked on Croft Street in the past but I'm scared of getting a ticket now so this is the best alternative. Spotted a couple of away fans on the tram but its mostly blues
since the tram as been running we have used it,and there are definately more away fans using it too,trust me.

if you're prepared to wait a while,say 30 to 45 minutes after the final whistle,it will have calmed down.
you can only get on at the stadium stop or walk up to clayton hall , we do that to kill 10 minutes etc Its always seriously dangerous and rammed the first 2 or 3 trams back to ashton
I can testify to that. We used to use Ashton Moss until Mrs S sustained a crush injury on one of the trams back. They don’t bother controlling the numbers that get on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.