The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Just took that one, cheers pal!
Knock yourself out never a shortage of places to park in and around there!
As I assume you now know if you parked in that area-is that your Robin Reliant then, not seen it before so just guessing?

Last edited:
I parked on Ashton new road between Edge lane and the ground. Sat no problem

Well I think night matches are a no go for me from now on, I have two opportunities to get a connecting bus home if I miss it then I’m walking three miles or paying £10 for a taxi home. Tonight from Miles platting to Newton Heath it took over 30 mins due to roadworks near Broadway, so I missed all connections, my wife had to get our daughter out of bed to pick me up, fucking joke. Factor in getting pissed wet through walking from Oldham Road to the stadium and been frozen for two hours, fuck that. Using my car takes away all that, so thanks Manchester council that’s another empty seat at the stadium on night games.

Not implemented yet, in fact no sign at all. 2.5 weeks until the next home game so could be very different then.

We always go on the tram but if my sister and nephews go,she drives and we normally park at the garage/car wash place next to The Grove pub , first.time we have used it this season and the cheeky sods have doubled the price to a tenner !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.