The Etihad Stadium Is NOT A Creche

if Tevez wants to being his children LET HIM are they doing any harm? NO.

i have two 13 year old lads in front of me in 118 yeah it pisses me off when they stand on the chairs cause then i can see eff all but theez iz a football!

BLOODY LIGHTEN UP!

These little guys and girls attending matches thanks to the amazing parents amongst you over there will hopefully be the ones upping the overall atmosphere at current and future Manchester City matches to a level that clubs around Europe strive to be compared to...

I am so glad my Dad took me to sports matches growing up.

Walking away from the ground yesterday. Was so good to see so many youngsters at a game. We are lucky if we haven't lost a generation of support with the 30 odd years of crap witnessed before the takeover.

15f58_85565_v1.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
I gets into the ground yesterday, first thing I see on the tv screens is herman with his kids, on the fucking pitch! I walk down to my row and to get past my seat I have to usher myself past about 8 different people all holding little fucking kids. Half way through the game I look round and all these little kids are sat there on their fucking phones dicking about playing snake or whatever they do, this is after I've poznanned in some ribena that one of the little bastards had spilt. The Etihad stadium IS NOT A FUCKING CRECHE

Take your fucking kids and fuck off home, and that includes you herman

Im with you Al. Except I go to the match specifically to get away from kids

Taking my 9 year old to Fulham next Sunday. Realise that he might struggle to see everything, hear the odd swear word, and be really tired by the time we get home, but its the same age as my brother took me, and as his whole life revolves around playing football and City, i would be a cruel father to deny him. ( And obviously its down to me that he is like this ). If anyone doesnt like my boy next to them, ask him to name every player, the results and scorers in our games so far, and whether he is enjoying himself. If you were still of the same opinion after that, you probably need to change your ideas on what you participate in for enjoyment. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.