The Etihad Stadium Is NOT A Creche

It's kids under the age of about 6 which I find odd, but it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game. You don't see many .

A child under that age has no concept of what's going on so you wonder what the parents motivation is.

Didsbury Dave said:
It's kids under the age of about 6 which I find odd, but it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game. You don't see many .

A child under that age has no concept of what's going on so you wonder what the parents motivation is.
To make them love city, theres a few lads who come in our shop with kids under 6 who go to the game but don't really understand it. But the joy u can get from hearing a child who doesn't know anything about football running round shouting city, city is awesome! They are going to grow up to be true blues, and the op really is a miserable twat of the highest order.

ello_jo said:
Didsbury Dave said:

To make them love city, theres a few lads who come in our shop with kids under 6 who go to the game but don't really understand it. But the joy u can get from hearing a child who doesn't know anything about football running round shouting city, city is awesome! They are going to grow up to be true blues, and the op really is a miserable twat of the highest order.
I'm not sure that taking them too
Young makes them love city, it might put them off for life. I've seen young kids bored to tears before. My 3 kids are all 5 and under and I'm not taking them for a while yet as it isn't fair to expect them to sit for 90 minutes.

I think most parents taking toddlers do it for themselves, not the kids. My dad took me to my first game at Maine road aged 6.

I stood in a turd in dogshit alley on my first game when i was like 7, messed up my LA Gear trainers with the lights in em, i hope that dog was proud of himself.

Didsbury Dave said:
ello_jo said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Young makes them love city, it might put them off for life. I've seen young kids bored to tears before. My 3 kids are all 5 and under and I'm not taking them for a while yet as it isn't fair to expect them to sit for 90 minutes.

I think most parents taking toddlers do it for themselves, not the kids. My dad took me to my first game at Maine road aged 6.
i took my eldest when she was three
and she still remembers it

Didsbury Dave said:

When I took my lad he was only 4 or 5. I worked 12 hours a day during the week so I wanted to spend time with him and watch City. I admit he was too young to appreciate it and I spent most of the game trying to keep him amused. He still wanted to come with me every week though and looked forward to it.

The miserable twats should be banned from the ground.

And no I'm not talking about lads who take their kids.

Some miserable cunts in our support,you'd want to see the pair in 323 scowling the entire game,moaning people were stood for carlos' peno,moaning we stood up to give aguero a standing ovation,refused to join in our poznan etc.I don't like standing the whole game but people are gonna stand up every once in a while.

Oh and btw and this should be it's own thread,if u are the only fucker sat down while a whole section does the Poznan u look a total fucking idiot,not someone taking some sort of moral stand.

Let's keep the kids happy and enjoying it!

Didsbury Dave said:
ello_jo said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Ah so thats where you're age limit came from? Im sure if he took you at five your original post would've read "its kids under the age of about 5 which I find odd." Am I right? I am aren't I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.