The exposures Balotelli gives us.

zlaz3r

Every time Balotelli is in one of our City tv videos the hits sky rocket.

For good or bad, Mario is city´s walking billboard and we could not have had the global exposures had it not been for him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuYVyxUzoMM&feature=related[/youtube]

At this moment kids talk as much about Balotelli as Messi and Ronaldo, and i am not even kidding.

Who cares? Its what he does on the pitch that counts, if anything what he does off the pitch is bad for us as it shows indiscipline imo.

I just hope that his eye problems did detract from his performances this season and we see a big improvement next game.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Who cares? Its what he does on the pitch that counts, if anything what he does off the pitch is bad for us as it shows indiscipline imo.
Mmm, obviously you do...

I think its great. News papers report it like we have trouble in the dressing room and on the training pitch, so everybody believes it. Next thing 8 points 6 games....

greasedupdeafguy said:

The accountants care. Apart from two curfew breaks for which he was fined by the club what else has Balotelli done wrong off the pitch? I'm looking for facts now, not stories made up by media outlets desperate to sell their paper or get hits.

zlaz3r said:
Every time Balotelli is in one of our City tv videos the hits sky rocket.

For good or bad, Mario is city´s walking billboard and we could not have had the global exposures had it not been for him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuYVyxUzoMM&feature=related[/youtube]

At this moment kids talk as much about Balotelli as Messi and Ronaldo, and i am not even kidding.

Being champions gives us all the exposure we need. The idea that "kids" talk as much about Mario as they do about Messi and Ronaldo is a gross exaggeration. Kids talk about Messi and Ronaldo because they are world class, they talk about Mario because he's funny and eccentric.

Give me Zola over Di Canio any day of the week.

I seriously didn't know people where this thick.

"I don't care, all i want him too do is perform on the pitch!

"He brings bad publicity too the team"

"He brings disruption in the dressing room, by running around in training all smiling and stuff!"

The topic is about Balotelli giving City more exposure then anything else, i would bet my house that he is the player which gives city the most exposure then any other player in the team, more then Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, and Silva.

United didn't only buy Kagawa cause of his abilities, same with Park.
Why did Roma buy Michael Bradly ?

Is it a coincidence that we are buying so many players from Balkan ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.